Presenting OnePlus stock photo blind test where you can win Free OnePlus 6, T-Shirts, Backpacks, Bags by just selecting the best photos. You can also win these items by referring friends.
In This Contest the OnePlus 6, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 and Google Pixel 2 will be put to the test & You Have To Choose The Best Camera Photo From This 4 Phones. Also read about OnePlus 6 With Snapdragon 845 SoC Will Be Launched In June 2018
How to Get Started with OnePlus Stock Blind Photo Offer
Contents Of This Post
2. After visiting the contest page, just scroll down and you will see ” Vote Now ” option, just click on it
3. Then you have to sign up into contest with Facebook or Google +
4. Now after sign up you will see 4 option – Architecture, Low Light etc. Here you have to vote all sections one by one.
5. After voting go to main page of contest and click on ” Lucky Draw ” & Use 5 Chances to win prizes
6. Finally you’re done, Now follow below steps and enjoy refer & earn.
How to Refer & Earn
1. Open main page and scroll down
2. Now their you will see ” Invite and win the OnePlus 6 ” section
3. Finally scroll down and you will get your referral link. Now start sharing with your friends and for each successful refer you get 1+.
- Starting 11th May until 14th May 2018, share the Blind Test contest details on Facebook and Twitter with your friends. The top 3 users on our leaderboard each takes home a OnePlus 6.
- The top 3 users from our leaderboard can redeem their vouchers against select variants of the OnePlus 6 from oneplus.in, once sales commence.
- The contest will be closely monitored. Any users found cheating will immediately forfeit any points / rewards accumulated.
- In the event of a tie between more than two users for 3rd place, the prize will be forfeited.
- Users can only move up in leaderboard if the invited friend participate in the Blind Test.
- The rank is updated twice everyday (9:30 am IST and 9:30 pm IST) and ends on May 14th at 11:59 pm IST.
Labels: blind test answers one plus, oneplus 6 blind test answers