Airtel Open network is very positive initiative by Bharti Airtel to improve and give transparency to it’s user where Airtel network is present or nor present and many more . Today we are gonna discuss Open Airtel Network initiative which Airtel offers all it’s user under Project Leap . You can also go through our post on how to get Airtel Free Data to enjoy free internet.
What is Airtel Open Network initiative ?
In 2016 Airtel Comes with idea to open it Cellular Network data to everyone to improve network quality and transparent system where we present and where needs improvement .
That means any user can see Airtel Towers in their area which include Call & Data Quality , 2g/3G/4G Availability and how many towers are online offline etc at that area.
Must Read : Activate Airtel WiFi Calling in Smartphone & List of Supported Device
This is very unique and first in the India to provide such information to it’s users . By providing Airtel Open network Portal you can also request new towers if their is a need or complaint about signal or data quality so Airtel know where the problem exist and they can fix so service quality will Improve.
What Benefits You Got under Airtel Open Network Program :
- Airtel Network coverage all over India.
- Measure Data & Call quality in Your Area.
- You can see 2G /3G/4G/5G Tower Up-gradation stats .
- You can request & help airtel to build New tower where it needed.
- Stats of How many tower are shut down in your area.
How To use Airtel Open Network to Check Signal Coverage ,Data & Voice Quality in Your Area :
- To check Network Coverage, Data & Voice Quality Go To Open Airtel Network Portal
- As You open above website it automatically fetch your area via GPS .
- If it is not fetching location then enter your area pin code & Search.
- Now it Shows Voice Quality & Data Quality : Excellent ,Good ,Moderate & No Coverage.
What is Project Leap in Airtel Open Network ?
Project Leap is the Main Project of Signal Improvement under this Airtel open network comes . Airtel Leap is 60000 Crores Project which is invested in Airtel Signal Improvement Program .
Project Leap main Aim to Provide wide coverage of airtel signal in all over India and Give improved quality airtel services it also aim to reduce call drop up to 1.5 % which was very Good parameter according to TRAI.
Project Leap is Good initiative by Airtel we all have rights to know detail of our network . Airtel started this flare now we hope other network also follow this project and open their network to users so users give feedback and by collectively effect we can improve every network so we get best mobile services in the world.