How to Open Airtel Payment Bank Account Online: Step by Step Guide
Airtel has added their footprints in the banking sector by introducing Airtel Payment Bank which recently got approval from RBI. You can open Airtel payment bank account in just 3 minutes easily, and you will get all the benefits of banking and finance with it. Here we have compiled basic detail about Airtel payment bank like what it is and how you can create account easily.
There are many incentives when you open Airtel Payments Bank account like you will earn 7.25% interest rate. Moreover, you can get 1-minute Talktime FREE for every rupee you deposited into your Bank account for Airtel.
Table of Contents
Steps to Open Airtel Payments Bank Account
#1: Go to Airtel Bank Official Website.
Click Here to open Airtel Bank website where you need to register for opening a Bank account with Airtel.
#2: Get Started with Creating Bank Account.
Click on Get Started and enter your Airtel registered mobile number. Click on Go to receive OTP code to your mobile number.
#3: Enter the OTP Code.
You will receive a one-time password to your Airtel registered mobile number. Enter it to proceed.
#4: Fill Name, Date of Birth and other details
Now after submitting OTP code on the next page, you will be asked to fill your full name, date of birth and to set M-PIN code for Bank account security. Enter any 4-6 digit number and press submit.
#5: Account Created!
ALSO CHECK: Trick To Transfer Credit Card Money To Bank
Now you will get following two messages in your Airtel registered number.
- Get 5% cash back on the transaction at Airtel Money. Coupon code CASH5
- Welcome to Airtel Payments Bank! Your wallet is now active. Explore special offers for electricity bill payments, online shopping on Airtel money app.
Now Doing KYC is Must as Guided By RBI To all wallet Provider.
Airtel Payments Bank Account Login
- Open Airtel Payments Bank account’s Netbanking page.
- Enter your Bank registered mobile number.
- Click on “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” below Password / OTP box.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile and press Login.
- Now you will be asked to enter M-PIN you have chosen at the time of opening Airtel Payments Bank account. Enter it to access your Airtel Payments Netbanking account online.
Note for Airtel Payment Bank Charges: The Customer shall pay the Service Charges prescribed by the Bank that may be changed, amended, increased, modified or reduced at the Bank’s discretion, from time to time with prior intimation to the Customer in an upfront manner. For schedule of Service Charges please refer company website (www.airtel.in/bank).
Airtel Payment Bank Offers
- Earn 7.25% interest on your bank account.
- For every Rupee that you deposit, you get equivalent talk time.
- Free personal accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 Lac.
Airtel Payments Bank Customer Care No.
- Call Center: For airtel Customers: 400; For Other operators: 8800688006 (Standard calling rates apply). Customer Call Center / IVR will be available in Hindi, English and Major regional languages.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.airtel.in/bank
I hope this tutorial on how to open Airtel payments bank account was easy. If you still have any doubts then feel free to comment below and we will get back to you with the solution asap.
Labels: how to open airtel bank account, airtel payment bank account opening