Paytm Bank Offers, Coupons & Promo Codes
Have you ever wondered that bank will offer discount? I don’t think you have ever wondered. But today I am making post on paytm bank offers which means that there is something good in paytm bank. In this post I will be adding all paytm promo codes or coupons. So read post till last and know everything.
What is Paytm Bank?
Contents Of This Post
Paytm Payments Bank converts the Paytm digital wallet into a RBI certified and licensed bank. Almost all services of a bank account like interest on money in your account, debit cards, and money transfers, are possible using the new Paytm Payments Bank.
Paytm from 23 rd May transfer all their existing users account in to Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL) which is new name of Paytm Bnak . Earlier paytm runs under One 97 Company Name But From 23 rd may it converts in to PPBL. With Paytm bank account you will Get banking Benefits like which your Getting normal banks SBI ,PNB etc .
Also Read Our Post On: All About Paytm Payment Bank & Steps To Open Bank account with Paytm
Statement of Paytm on their Bank
Just like a daughter grows up and goes to her new family & home, We at One97 saw it from a concept to a well grown up name today. Our company One97/Paytm will transfer your Paytm Wallet to her new home, Paytm Payments Bank — A fully Indian entity, being built to make India proud in banking space.”
Paytm Payment Bank Promo Code & Offers
In new offer paytm is offering Rs.250 Cashback on adding Rs.25,000 in paytm bank but this offer is valid for first one million users. The another best thing is that you will also enjoy additional 4% which is known as interest rate. So you must be thinking what are the terms and conditions for this, then read below.
- The offer is valid for first 1 million users.
- You will receive cashback within 7-10 working days.
- Account holder will also enjoy additional 4% interest rate on his saving account.
- You will get cashback directly into your paytm bank account
Terms & Conditions of Paytm Bank:-
- Paytm Payments Bank account can be opened only by a Resident Indian
- Paytm Payments Bank is allowed to hold a maximum balance of Rs 1,00,000/- per individual customer at the end of the day i.e. the combined balance of your wallet and savings accounts should not exceed Rs 1,00,000/- at the end of the day
- There is no minimum balance requirement to open an account with Paytm Payments Bank. Hence, you can open an account with us even with zero balance
- Paytm Payments Bank is not permitted to offer loans, overdrafts/advances against customer deposits, credit cards, term deposits, recurring deposits, PPF accounts, demat accounts etc. In case we offer such products, they will be powered by our partner institutions
- Nomination facility is available for all deposit accounts.