Step By Step Guide To Convert into Paytm Merchant Account
Table of Contents
Paytm Merchant Account
Are you curious to know about the Paytm Merchant account? Here is the Step By Step Guide to convert Paytm into Paytm Merchant Account.
Today I will tell you how to convert paytm account in Paytm Merchant Account.
If you have any shop or want to accept Paytm cash then merchant account is very useful. The usual paytm account takes 3% charge on transferring Paytm cash into banks. It is very costly if you have large paytm balance. So it will beneficial for you to convert your Paytm into the merchant account.
If you accept Payment via QR Code then at the end of the day, your payment will transfer automatically to your bank account without any charge.
Step By Step Guide To Convert Paytm Merchant Account
- First of all, Go To Paytm Merchant Account Page
- Login/ Sign Up with your Paytm Id.
- Now Click on “Get Started For Free”.
- Click On “Get Your QR Code.“
- Fill Your Adhar Card or PAN Card Number.
- Now fill any Address on the form.
- It is time to add Bank Details like Account Number, IFSC code.
- Click on ” I agree to Terms & Conditions for collecting Payments“. and then on “Get Your QR Code”
- Done… You have successfully filled the form.
- Now you have to wait for 24-48 hrs for KYC verification.
- Then accept payment at least 5 different people from QR Code.
- The minimum payment is Rs 50.
Here is the Proof of Paytm Merchant Account
There are zero charges for transferring Paytm cash into the bank. If you are a common user of paytm, you can check by using transferring Paytm Cash into the bank. You have to Pay 3% Tax on the same.
There are many benefits in Paytm Merchant account. Many people converted their account so because they can save the extra charge on transferring money into the bank . You can too convert your account without having any shop. I have also converted my account into merchant account and I am taking its advantages.
Labels: how to convert paytm merchant account, How convert normal paytm account into merchant account