Hello, readers, we are here with a new article in which we will tell you how to Port Aircel SIM to Any other network. As we see, nowadays every company is offering better plans at a very cheap price. But what if you are not using the SIM of that company? I guess you know, what are we trying to say here. So, let us discuss today's topic of Aircel Port. How to Port Aircel Mobile to Other Network. So, here in this post, we will tell you how you can port into Aircel from other networks like Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL, Airtel, etc. And also if you want to leave Aircel and want to join other networks just follow the given steps.
What Is Aircel Port?
Before starting the topic first let us know what is Port? In simple words, Port means switching from one network to another network. For Example, you have BSNL SIM but want to change it to Reliance JIO without changing your number.
If you are getting more benefits in less money in other networks then why don't you use that network.
Let us see what benefits we get from Aircel Port.
We don't need to change our mobile number if you want to change the network. If you have network issues with your present network then can get a better network. If you think your current network is too expensive then you can get cheap pricing.
With Aircel Port, we are solving all the problems then we don't think it has any cons. The only negative thing is it takes one week for a port. And the second thing is you have to pay Rs. 19 for the port.
Documents You should have For Port Aircel:
- A passport size photo of yours.
- An ID Proof like Aadhar Card
- Maybe you need to fill a Portability form
- You also need your current mobile number, operator name, Aircel UPC Code (Unique Port Code) it is 8 digits code.
How to Port In/Out to Other SIM Network
After learning about Port now let us learn how to Port to Other Networks. Actually, there are two methods by which you can Port to other networks.
- By SMS method
- By Call Method
1. By SMS MEthod
First, we will tell you about SMS method which is very easy.
- First, open your SMS app on the mobile and send an SMS
SMS PORT <space><your current Aircel mobile number> to 1900
2. By Call Method
You can also port your number by calling to the customer care.
- Firstly, dial number on 1900
- You will receive a UPC (Unique Port Code) which is of 8 digits. Save it.
- Visit your nearest store before the UPC Code expires.
- Then talk to the store man and follow the steps what he says
- After filling the form, submit your Id proof and a Photocopy.
- The get your new SIM.
- SIM will get activated in 1 week between 12 AM to 5 AM.
- If you are a POSTPAID user then take your last paid bill with you while going to the port.
If you are not receiving Aircel signal Then follow this trick:
- First, open the setting app
- Then Go To Mobile Network and click on the Search for Networks Manually
- Wait for sometime till the search is completed. Then click on BSNL
- After clicking on it you will see your signal
- Now apply for Aircel port by following above method
According to the news, the Aircel company is not shutting down. There are some technical issues going on at the location because of which you might face problems with Port SMS.
So, guys try this method and port your Aircel SIM to other networks. We hope this article is helpful for you. Stay tuned to us for more and latest updates.