Today we are gonna instruct you how you Port Airtel ,BSNL & Vi network Sim to Jio. Reliance Jio offers you high speed across India through its 4G network & FTTP Jio Fiber Service. Porting in Jio is beneficial as network strength and affordable plan rates are cheaper than other networks.
Reliance Jio is currently the most trending topics anywhere. That's why on today article we are gonna give brief steps how you generate UPC code and port it to JIO online.
Everyone is talking about Reliance Jio, everyone want a Jio sim. This network will provide next generation legacy- free digital services over an end-to-end all-IP network, which can be seamlessly upgraded even to 5G and beyond.
Jio has made people’s life more digital.
If people are asked, then hundreds of people will be found who will say that they are not happy with the service of their telecom company.
Some are disturbed by the network, some by call drop and some by slow internet, but all are somewhat disturbed.
So now the question is that if you are not with your company’s service, then how to port your number to another company.
What do you mean by porting a number?
This simply means taking an existing phone number from one provider and transferring it to another.
You only change your service provider from one Telecom Company to another.
It does not take more than 3-5 working days to port your sim.
What is MNP?
MNP stands for MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY.
MNP is a process by which you can port your number. Mobile number portability has its own expanded scope.
Earlier only one network within the state had mobile portability in another network, but now you can get your number ported from any corner of the country.
Now you can use the same number throughout your life.
The facility is very important for those who are wandering from one city to another due to jobs and are worried about changing number all the time because mobile numbers are not just for talking but in bank, LPG gas many places added and everyone has to face many problems due to changing the mobile number repeatedly.
Let us show you the easiest way to get –
These sims ported to JIO so go on check you have any of these network sims you have.
- 1. Vodafone
- 2. Airtel
- 5. Idea
Follow These Steps To Port In Jio-
1. Send a message to 1900 from your mobile number. Give space by typing PORT in the message and then write your 10 digit mobile number.
For example: If your mobile number is 9876543210 then write the message like this-
"PORT 9876543210" Send it to "1900"
2. After sending the message to 1900, you will get a message on the mobile number which will contain a code.
3.Take this code and go to any nearest store of the jio company .
Carry your original Aadhaar card or original proof of address(POA)/ proof of identity(POI) documents to place MNP.
Important Points Of Jio Porting:
- Carry all your pending dues with current operator(if you have post- paid mobile connection)
- As per government regulation; if your are porting –in within same telecom circle, the number will be activated within 3 working days after successfully validation. For porting – in to other telecom circle, it will take up to 5 working days. Your service will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
- Port requests from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East Customers will be processed within 15 working days. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.