Here are the best Price tracker extension, website, and an app which allow you to trace the exact price of any products of Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra, Jabong etc. If you are looking for a tool that shows you the price history of a product then you have landed on the right page.
Here, I will tell you the best 3 tools by which you can track the price history of any product.
There are millions of products across the internet. Same products with different price are also available. Their price is not constant all the time. Sometimes the price gets high and sometimes the price gets low.
By using Price tracker extensions or websites or app, you can track those peaks and valleys of prices for a particular item.
As you can see the above image. There is a graph which shows the peak and valley of the product's price. So, it becomes quite easy to know the exact price of any product.
It is a smarter way to shop online. So, read the full post to know more about these tools.
3 Price Tracker Extensions, Sites and App
Here is the list of 3 sites by which you can check the price history.
1. PriceTrackers.in (Price Drop Alerts on Mobile)
One of the best Price Tracker for Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra is Pricetrackers.in . On this website you can check the price history of any product as well as you can share the same price chart with your friends. The best feature of this price tracker is Price drop alerts. They send push notifications as well as on mobile number.
How to Check Price History With Price Trackers?
- First visit to the PriceTrackers web page
- Enter any product URL.
- A price chart will be loaded there.
- You can check the minimum price and the maximum price of the products.
How To Set Price Drop Alerts in Price Trackers?
- After visiting to PriceTrackers.
- You can search for any product price chart with a URL.
- When the price chart successfully loaded you will get an option to set Price Drop Alert.
- You need to create an account there to get notified when the price of the product drops or matches your desired price.
2. BuyHatke Chrome Extensions
BuyHatke Chrome extension is one of the best extension for smart online shopping. No only you can track the price history of a product but also you can compare it with a different website so you will get a better price of the same product.
Well, in this post we will only look only on price history tracker.
How to Check Price history with BuyHatke Chrome Extension?
- First of all, Download BuyHatke Chrome Extension
- Install the Chrome Extension
- You can configure the Extension as per your need.
- To change the extension setting go here
- Please make sure to check the Price Graph History (See the below images)
- Now, visit any shopping website like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeals, Myntra etc.
- Click on any product and see the right of the product page.
- Now to check the price history or track the price of the product click on Price graph.
- Here you can see the past price of the product.
- Also, you can check the probability of price drop in the next 2-3 days.
- It is useful for those who use a computer or Laptop.
3. Pricehistory.in (Website)
With Price History Extension, you need your computer to track the price of any product. It is not possible to carry your laptop or computer everywhere. So, here we have added another best tool for price history tracker.
With this tool, you can check the price history of a product on your mobile or smartphone. There is no need to download anything. Just open pricehistory.in put your link there and get price history detail.
This method is fast and can be used by any person who has a smartphone. The website is quite responsive and you can easily track the price of the product in just a few seconds.
How to use Pricehistory.in ?
- First of all, go to www.pricehistory.in
- Copy product link from any shopping website like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc.
- Paste that link on the website and click on Check Price History.
- It's all done..... To buy the product click on Buy Now button.
- Also, you can search the product by its name. The name must be correct and specific if you want to search for a particular product.
- Click on Searh By Name
- Select the website where you want to search your product
- Enter product name. For example- iphone x 256gb silver
4.PriceHistroy (Android App)
If you are an android user and a shopping lover then this app is for you. It is lightweight and easy to use. If you do shopping on a regular basis then you might get tired of visiting again and again on the website.
PriceHistory android app is free to download and easy to use. No need to sign up. Just download it and use it. It is fast and quite responsive.
This price history app is powered by Pricehistory.in website.
Check the below step to know the basic overviews of this app.
How to use PriceHistory App?
- Download Pricehistory Android App
- Open the open. It will look something like that.
- Copy and paste the URL to check its price history.
- You can check the alert button to get notified when the price is low.
- There is no need to copy and paste the URL. Just click on the share button available on the Amazon or Flipkart app. There you will find PriceHistory app. Tap on that app. It will redirect you to the graph as shown below.
- It's all done guys..
I hope you guys satisfied with the methods I have shared above. I shared the best thing available for you in the market right now. In the above three tools, 1st one best extension, 2nd one is the best website available for price history tracker and the 3rd one is the best android app. Please feel free to contact us via comment box.