How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android Devices?
Hello, readers, earticleblog is back with a new article, which will help you to record Slow Motion videos on Android Device. If you want to do your videos in slow motion then here we have brought few of the apps which will help you. Go through the full post to know how to do it.
This article is for Android users only, as these apps will work in Android devices. Always we want to capture our best moments in pictures or videos. All of the good moments will be more enjoyable if they are recorded in the slow-motion. In the Slow Motion Videos, most of the best moments looks majestic.
These days, if we want to capture Slow Motion Videos then we need an expensive smartphone as this feature is available only in those devices. Now, you don’t need to worry as we are here so that you can capture videos in slow motion.
Here we have got few of the apps which you can use it to record Slow motion videos in your android devices.Given below are the few apps which will help you. Have a look.
Table of Contents
How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android
There are some apps by which you will be able to capture your special moments in slow motion. These apps will run on Android devices so its a great thing for you. Have a look at the apps which helps to record videos in Slow Motion.
Best Apps To Record Slow Motion Videos
1. Slow Motion Video FX
Slow Motion Video FX is the best app to record slow motion videos in your device. In this app, you can also make the magic fast motion video. You can also show video to all of your friends by uploading it on Instagram or Youtube. It also allows your to choose the speed of the movie.
The best features this app has:
- You can record your own speech and make it slow. (It’s really very strange)
- Can also make your speech faster.
- Record something falling down like, seeds and then make the video slow.
One of the best software to record video, where you can shoot, edit and can also share videos in slow motion.You don’t need to transfer any file or anything. In SloPro app, the video gets slow at a certain speed and then gets back to normal speed.
Best Features are:
- Renderless Editing. You can edit in or out points, it speeds up without any wait.
- Fast Motion: video can jump from slow to fast and fast to slow.
3. Slow Motion Free
Slow Motion Free one of the cool app which converts the video in an amazing one. This app is the slow motion video viewer. In this app you can make a new recording or can choose the video from your file. You can also choose whatever speed you want in the video.
- NO annoying ads
- apps2sd support
- No recording limit
4. AndroVid – Video Editor
AndroVid supports many functions and it is very easy to edit video in this app. You can also insert different video effects. The best thing is, if you don’t want any part in the video which is in the middle, you can trim that part.
Main Features :
- Video Trimmer : Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
- Video Reverse : Reverse your video to make magic.
- Video Joiner : Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
- Video & Audio Mixer : Add music to your videos. Adjust video and music volumes.
- Animated GIF : Convert your videos to animated GIF
- Video Transcoder : Convert videos to other formats, change resolution to make your videos smaller. Supports conversion to GIF, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
- Slideshow Maker : Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
- Frame Grabber : Extract video frame images at any moment of your video
- Video Toolbox : Enhance your video. Adjust brightness, constrast, saturation. Change audio volume
- Video Rotate : Rotate videos
- Add text to your videos
- Convert your video files to MP3 audio files
- Apply video effects like fading, slow motion, sepia, vignette, vintage
- Split your video files into two separate video clips
- Share your video clips and images on Facebook, Youtube etc.
5. Moto Camera
In Moto Camera you get the perfect shot. This camera takes more than one shot before and after you tap. It also records slow motion videos. And camera automatically adjuts the lights and motion for the best result.
Features Of Moto Camera:
- It can capture video, pictures, slow motion video, and panorama.
- Tap to change the focus
- Professional mode.
6. ASUS PixelMaster Camera
One can make their own story through a Slow motion video and with a high speed video mode. With this camera, you just don’t need to worry about the settings to take beautiful pictures.