Hey Guys recent Facebook data breach is very serious issue where third party apps leaks our data so we make this post specially to remove multiple third-party apps from Facebook and save Your data .Here is the fastest way to do the same. Now you can remove your multiple third-party apps in a single click. I mean to say that, instead of giving permission for each app you can remove all the app with single permission.
The Facebook new update is quite interesting and it allows you to remove multiple third-party apps quickly. The best way to remove those third-party apps is mentioned below. If you have accounts on some web application or application and you want to maintain your privacy then you need to remove that app from your facebook account.
You may see on many websites or app the option 'Login With Facebook '. They use your Facebook account details to get logged into that particular application. Now, some apps use your Facebook account to do something unexpected things. To maintain your privacy and to keep your account safe you need to remove that third-party app.
How To Remove Third-Party Apps From Facebook?
- First Login to your facebook account.
- Now Go to Settings.
- On the left sidebar, you will find many options. Click on Apps.
- Now, the most important part of this post. Once you click on Apps you will see many apps listed there. Select those third-party apps which you would like to remove.Now, click on Remove.
- You need to allow to remove all the apps in a single click, Instead of giving permission for a perticular app you can remove the apps in a single permission.
- First Allow & Remove. It will remove all the post, photos, and videos you shared on facebook via using that app.It will also delete the account that you have created on that app.
Once you delete the third-party app from Facebook you may lose your account on that app. It will remove your account too. Also, if you use some app to share the post, photos, and videos on facebook then it will remove all the content shared by you by using that app. Be sure that while removing any app from Facebook.