Nowadays, the virus can enter in your computer in many ways like via, Internet Browsing, from USB and also by installing some software. Because of these viruses, our computer gets slow and few of the viruses can steal our data files. All these viruses can corrupt the operating system of the computer. So, now what is the solution to get rid of these viruses? Don’t you worry guys as we are here with a solution to remove the viruses from your computer.
There are few methods to remove a virus from a computer without using any antivirus program. So, follow the given below steps and get rid of the virus.
How to Remove Virus from Computer without any Antivirus
In all the method we will tell you few ways by which you can remove the virus from your computer and your PC will run faster. So let us have a look at the methods.
Method 1: Disabling Suspicious Services In Task Manager
- Step 1: Firstly, open the task manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE. After pressing this end all the suspicious services under services section.
- Step 2: Then from new task start MSConfig
- Step 3: In MSConfig box, go to the service tab and uncheck the unwanted service which you can guess that you have installed something related to that service.
- Step 4: Now go further to the next tab “Startup”. Check if there is any suspicious file which you think is unwanted.
At last, open the command prompt and go to the location of the suspect file and change the attribute. Then delete the file from there.
ALSO READ: Download Airtel TV App And Get Free 1GB Internet For 3 Days
Method 2: Remove Computer Viruses, Using Command Prompt:
- Step 1: First, click on the Start menu and type cmd. Then do a right click on cmd and select “Run as Administrator”. The command prompt window will open then select the drive from where you want to remove the virus.
- Step 2: For example, the drive is D. So type “dir D:attrib -s-h /s /d *.*” then press enter.
NOTE: This is just an example. we took D as a drive to be checked.
- Step 3: Then command prompt will open your selected drive and will load all the files.
- Step 4: After all files are loaded, if you see any unwanted file.exe and any of autorun.inf then rename it with the command. rename filename.extension new filename.
That’s it you are done with this method.
Method 3: Using Online Scanner To Scan Your Files
The site virusTotal is a free service which scans your unwanted files and URLs. It facilitates the quick scanning of viruses, trojans, and all types of malware.
- Step 1: First of all visit www.virustotal.com from your browser.
- Step 2: There scan the suspected files. The maximum size is 128MB.
- Step 3: In this site, you can scan the whole site or a particular URL. So, enter the URL in virustotal which you think is suspected. After selecting the URL or the files hit the “Scan It” button.
ALSO READ: Now, You Can Check Your Blood Pressure Through Your Smartphone!
Method 4: Using Metadefender Online Scanner
This app is the most popular app and it allows you to choose a file of 140MB.
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the site from your web browser. metadefender.opswat.com
- Step 2: Then select the file which you want to scan.
- Step 3: The file which is selected is having the virus or not, it will show you in detail.
ALSO READ: Simple Steps To Repair Corrupted Pen Drive Or SD Card
Method 5: Using NoDistribute
NoDistribute is the powerful online scanner website which allows the users to upload the files to scan over 35 antivirus engines. As the scanning is complete, the user will get to see the page of antivirus engines.
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the website from your browser. nodistribute.com
- Step 2: Then click on the option “choose file”. Choose the file which you want to scan.
- Step 3: After choosing click on “Scan File” and wait till the files are uploaded.
- Step 4: Once uploading is done, you will see the results from 35 unique antivirus engine.
That’s it, you are done!
These are the five methods by which you can remove the viruses from your computer without using any antivirus.
We hope this article is helpful for you. Stay tuned to us for more and latest update.