Share 3G/4G Data with Your Family In Aircel 2016
Hi,Readers Today we tell you very Useful method of Data Share plan in Aircel after Airtel Data Pack share offer all others Operator i offering Data sharing pack with your family Members.In this Que Aircel Offering Aircel 3G packs share all India.
As you know Today aircel Net pack is very costly and it is going costlier in future also So if use data sharing Pack then you can save lots of Money . Because i am personally using this types of plan so I like data sharing concept so i personally telling my all readers and friends to use this Features wisely to save Money .
Now i am Going To tell You Share your AiRcel data Pack with Your Family/Friends step by step Process Follow these and Enjoy.
Steps To Share Your Data Pack With Your Family/Friends:-
- First Recharge any Aircel 3G Data Pack .
- Dial From Your Mobile *121*776# this USSD.
- Now you see welcome screen with Adding Info.
- Now add your family/Friend members in the sharing List.
- Aircel data share plan allows us to share data with upto 7 members,1 is parent account and other 6 are child account
- Data Share Plan allows one to share data between 7 members. Adding of child accounts – upto 6 numbers can be done only by Parent Subscriber.
- Master Subscriber called “Parent” can buy any of the above “Data Share Plan” and can add upto 6 Child accounts via USSD mode and the Data gets shared between the family/friends.
- USSD Code *121*776# can be used for the following options à To be a Master, To add child, To check Data Balance, Delete child, List of child, Un-Tag with Master.
- Child subscriber will not be able to use the services if Parent subscriber does any other recharge (Other than Family Pack Recharge).Child subscriber can recharge with other top-ups/STVs.
- Child subscriber will not be able to use his existing data pack benefit or new data recharge benefits till the time detached from parent account.
- Adding/deleting of child account will be charged from parent account. Addition charges of Rs.15/number and deletion charges of Rs.5/number applicable.
- Minimum threshold of 3 days for removing child account from the date of addition to parent.
Labels: aircel data share