Speed Capping Solution – AirTel 2014
1. First Deactivate Airtel 3G on your phone .
(You can deactivate Airtel 3G by *121# or Calling on 121)
2. Activate Rs.5 GPRS (2G) pack which gives 50 MB for 1 Day.
(2G GPRS Pack can be activated by Dialing *567# or Calling 12131)
3. After The 2G GPRS pack is Successfully Activated, Now you need to Activate 3G Service Again.
4. Now Dial *121# and again activate 3G Services on your Number.
5. NOTE: it takes some time to get 3G Services start on your number, So don’t be panic)
6. When 3G is Activated on your Phone and you get a confirmation message.
7. Then Dial *121# and from USSD menu Select 3G Zero Rental Pack and Activate it or Rs9/- 3g plan.
Labels: airtel speed cap solu maha