Transfer Freecharge Credits to Bank
Contents Of This Post
Freecharge is an online recharge portal that offers huge discount and cashback deals for their users. Freecharge offers storing your money to your account’s wallet which can be used directly for your next transaction. As you might be aware about Freecharge Go Mastercard is live now and you can use this to create virtual card. This card can be used anywhere for online Ecommerce transaction. So we can use this facility to transfer freecharge credit completely to your bank account.
So the tricks is that we will use Freecharge Virtual card to add money to Bookmyshow app. Why Bookmyshow app ? Since Bookmyshow have recently launched feature to transfer wallet balance to Bank without any deduction. So steps are very simple, freecharge to bookmyshow then bookmyshow to bank.
Requirements for Freecharge Tricks to Work:
- Freecharge Go Mastercard. [How to create Freecharge Go Mastercard]
- BookMyShow Account [Get Instant Free Rs. 50 BookMyShow Credit]
Why to Use this Freecharge Trick?
You might be thinking that freecharge already provided the service of transfer to bank so why we are using this procedure. We are doing so because Freecharge have a terms in which we cannot send money which we earned from cashback of from Freecharge Refer and Earn credit.
Steps to Transfer Freecharge Credits to Bank:
- Open BookMyShow Mobile App and login to your account.
- Go to MyWallet.
- Go for Add Cash. Type the amount you want to add from Freecharge account.
- On the payment page use Freecharge Go Mastercard Details.
- After successfully adding again come to MyWallet Page and click on Transfer to Bank option.
- It will ask you to fill your Bank details. Fill it and click on Next.
- You will receive money to bank account within 48 hours.
BookMyShow Transfer to Bank Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum amount that you can transfer is Rs. 100.
- Only cash that you topped up on your own can be transferred.