Hey Guys , Paytm Payment Bank is Launched and Many of Paytm users start Getting Paytm Payment Bank Accounts .So today we Discuss Paytm Charges On fund Transfer and Also we will Tell You Full Process to Transfer Withdraw Money From Paytm Payment Bank Accounts to Other bank accounts Plus How to Transfer Own Paytm Wallet money to Own Paytm Payment Bank account.
Before We tell You all about Paytm bank charges fees etc First I will Tell You small Information about Paytm Payment Bank.
Table of Contents
About Paytm Payment bank :
Paytm Payment Bank Launched By Paytm on 23 rd May 2017 under Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL) . According to Paytm they are Providing all existing Paytm plus all India small Banking Services Like Fund Transfer to any Indian Bank accounts , Debit card , Check Book and Fixed Deposits .
So Over all it is Good News Because Now Banking in Our hand we can do and enjoy all Banking services from single Paytm bank app and surely it Strengthen Our Indian Financial System .
Benefits of Paytm Payment Bank :
- 0 % Transfer Fees.
- Easy to use Via Paytm App.
- Can Do Fund Transfer Instantly any India Banks .
- Paytm Debit Cards.
- Earn Interest on Your Wallet.
Also Check : Latest Offer Promo Codes of Paytm app
Now Let’s Discuss how you Transfer Withdraw Money From Paytm Payment Bank Accounts to any Bank account or Self Paytm bank from Paytm wallet .
Step to Transfer Withdraw Money From Paytm Payment Bank Accounts :
- First Of All Open Paytm app.
- Go to Payment Bank Option or Create Your Paytm payment bank account instantly.
- Here You will See Full Payment Bank detail and Your account Info Also.
- Here You See Your account Number and IFSC code for Do banking.
- From Account Number and IFSC code You will ask any One to Transfer Fund in to your Paytm payment Bank account.
- If You want to transfer Money from Your Paytm bank then Go Money Transfer option enter Bank account Number where you want to transfer money and Click Proceed .
- Here Enter Other details like IFSC Code Account Holder name and Amount which You want transfer .
- Now Finally click Proceed Button to Transfer fund instantly Via IMPS at without extra charges .
- Bingo ! You have Successfully Transferred Money from Your Paytm payment Bank to any Indian Bank accounts .
Step To transfer Money From Paytm Wallet to Paytm Payment Bank Account :
This is the main Thing People Searching and Initially i am Very confuse Because i have not see any Direct Option to do that .So here we are giving you simple way to transfer paytm wallet to any paytm payment bank account or your self paytm bank .Please follow steps Carefully .
- First Login in Paytm app with your Mobile Number from which You want fund Transfer.
- Now Go to the Passbook not the Money transfer option .
- From Passbook go to Wallet Option then Send Money to bank Option.
- Now From here click Transfer Button to Proceed fund Transfer.
- Now Here enter Paytm Bank account Number (Paytm Mobile Number with 91) and IFSC code which is PYTM0123456 and account holder name.
- Finally enter amount which you want transfer from your wallet .
- It Automatically Calculate fees that is 3 % of amount .
- Now Click Proceed to Verify threw OTP and Successful Fund Transfer .
- Bingo ! You have successfully transfers your fund from paytm wallet to Paytm payment bank .
Also Read Our Paytm exclusive offer :
- Top 10 Best Power Bank For India
- Top Apps to earn free paytm cash
- Want to Buy Jio Phone ?- Buy It Now
Paytm Charges :
Yes ! This is most Obvious question People thinking when you talk about Paytm Bank account charges .So here I will Clear all doubts and Give You Full detail.
- If you Do transfer fund From Paytm Payment bank then charges are 0 % .
- If You do Normal Fund Transfer from your Paytm wallet it is 3 % of the amount transfer.
Paytm Payment Bank Charges ,Interest rates & Other details:
For Paytm Payment Bank charges I will Refer simple Image to all Off You which clear all your doubts.Please Refer below Image to paytm payment Bank charges Interest etc.
So Guys ! Hope You Like this article and Got all Question answered about Paytm Payment Bank .If You still think some Question remains Feel free to ask here or Contact us on our Facebook and twitter channels and stay connected for More Useful Infos.
Labels: how to withdraw money from paytm wallet, paytm withdraw