Very Easy Trick To Transfer Credit Card Money To Bank (No Charge)
Almost Every Business & Salaried Professionals Have Credit Card Nowadays, Credit Card Makes Our Life Stress less If We Manage It Carefully.
Since This Post Is Related To Credit Card, Below I Have Shared Some Basic Information About Credit Cards.
Table of Contents
About Credit Card :
We All Have Debit Card Nowadays & It Just Takes Less Than 5 Minutes In this Digital Era to open a Savings Bank Account with a Debit Card. To Open Axis Bank Savings Account Online Check Out
As We Know That Debit Cards Are A Kind Of Prepaid cards, Means we need to pay first in order to use that Card at Merchants, POS As well as at ATM Machines. There are two types of Debit Cards Domestic & International. We can use Domestic Cards Within the country while International Debit cards Can be Used Worldwide In the Country as well as Outside the Country.
Coming To Credit Cards, Its Granted as Postpaid. Means Credit Card Holder Can use the card & pay within Due date timeline without any Extra Charge. Bank provides Credit card after verifying CIBIL Score ( Credit Score), IT Returns as well as Relationship of the customer with Bank.
Credit Cards have Limitless Benefits such as You can Earn Higher Reward Points, Avail Cashback Or Discount Offers At E-com Websites as well as You can buy Products on EMI.
Now, Coming To The Trick. Here We Are Presenting the working Method to transfer Credit Card Money In Bank Account or UPI.
Almost Everyone Use, Paytm For Business ( Next Day Bank Settlement). But this Method is a bit different from it. Also, PayTm has Started flagging Business Accounts based on the Activity of Customers who were Using It Just For Converting every month.
Keep These Things Ready, No Invitation Is Required, Anyone Can Have These –
- Obviously A Credit Card With Credit Limit ( Money )
- Udio Wallet Account With Aadhar KYC ( eKYC )
- Airtel Money Account With eKYC Or Mini KYC
- Paytm Payments Bank Account
- Patience & 10 Minutes Time
Steps To Transfer Credit Card Money To Bank Account:
- Firstly, Download Or Install Udio App And Complete Registration/Login Process after that Add Money In Your Udio Wallet Via Your Credit Card / Debit Card Or NetBanking ( Complete Your KYC Before Adding )
- Then, Generate Your Udio Virtual Card By Visiting ” My Udio Card ” Section
- Now, Download ” My Airtel ” App & Complete Airtel Money Registration With Mini KYC Under Payments Bank Tab ( Please Do Remember Airtel Money Registration Details, In Case You Forget Airtel Money mPin It Will Help You In Resetting mPin)
- Now, Proceed To Add Money In Airtel Money Wallet Via Your Udio Virtual Card.
- After Adding Money, Click On ” Shopping Card ” & Use That Card To Add Money Into Paytm Savings Account.
Small Guide To Add Money Into Your Paytm Savings Account :
- First of all, Visit ” BANK ” Section of your Paytm App by Clicking on BANK Icon
- Then Click on Your Account Balance, After that click on ” Add Money To Savings Account “
- Now, Enter the amount ( Maximum Rs.2000 at one time )
- Now, Enter the Shopping Card or Debit Card Details & Complete 3D Authentication
- Boom! Money Will Get Reflected in your Savings Account after Successful Transaction
If Your Saving Account Balance Is Not Updated Even After Successful Payment Via Debit Card Then You Can Check ” My Orders ” Section Of Paytm App For Further Update.
Yes, This Method Is Working Fine & Here Is A Proof. ⇊
Final Words :
So Guys, In this Post I Have Added a Small Guide that will let you to Transfer your Credit Card Money to your Bank Account At No Extra Charge. Also, This is a Legal Way to Transfer your Money to Bank Account. Such Type Of Payments Are Usually Patched By Payment Gateway So Firstly try With Smaller Amount, If It Works Then Only Convert Higher Amounts.
Thanks For Reading My Article Guys, See You On Next Post. Stay Tuned!
Labels: credit card to bank transfer trick, credit card to bank transfer tricks