Hey Guys UCWEB Comes with New Campagin where You can earn Instant Recharge Vouchers ,Free Movie Vouchers and Big Paytm Cashback Vouchers Instantly . All This Gift vouchers are Provided by UC in their New Lite or Mini Version Which app Name is UC Lite also If you like the app You can share with Your friends where you can earn Rs 10000 Paytm cash.
As You know Guys UCWEB and UC News Previously Run lots of this type camp where We all earn Rs 5000 to Rs 10000 Free paytm cash .This time they again Bring same Camp But this time more easy and Instant Gift vouchers.
As You Install The UC Lite You Instantly Get Rs 50 Recharge Cashback Code by doing Nothing If you share One friend who Install app You Get Rs 100 Movie Cashback code For 10 Friends You Get Rs 500 Paytm Flight cashback code and If You invite More Friends You can Earn Rs 10000 paytm cash.
Step To Install UC Lite & Claim Free Recharge,Movie & Shopping Vouchers:
- First of all Download UC lite From Given Link: [ Download UC Lite App ]
- Now Install it and Open the app.
- You will See Rs 10000 Logo in Home screen in Top .
- If it ask Code enter : A73ALI
- Click On it You will see Uc Rs 10000 Camp Page Or click here to directly Go on that page.
- Now To Claim Your First Recharge Voucher Just Click on whatsapp Invite Button or Get Button on My voucher Tab.
- As You share with friend you will Get Rs 50 Cashback voucher Instant.
- After that You complete task by sharing More friends and if they Join You will get More Vouchers.
- You can Copy Vouchers and use in paytm app to Get instant cashback on your shopping or recharges.
How To Earn Rs 10,000 Paytm Cash :
To Earn Rs 10,000 Free paytm cash You have to share with your friends as your friends Join You see your earning meter Increase as How many friends join you earn that much cash which you can claim on 13th March.
Important Term & Conditions:
- The Event will be held from March 7th 2019 to March 13th 2019 (IST) (both dates inclusive) (the “Period of the Event”). Note that the activity will be early terminated as soon as the cash prizes run out. Users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
- The Promotional Event is a part of an advertising campaign for the Organizer and is focused on growing awareness on its services, forming or maintaining public interest towards them and promoting them in the market.
- The Event is not a lottery or other risk-based activity and does not itself aim at profit making and is conducted in accordance with these rules of conducting Promotional Event and the other documents related to this Event, including the FAQ, how to play and other documents displayed by the Organizer (the “Rules”).
- The Rules include the information in relation to the Event and users can obtain additional information about the Organizer of the Event, the rules of the Event conducting, the quantity of awards following the Event, period, place and procedure for the receipt of awards by writing down in the “Feedback”.
Territory of the Event
The Event takes place in India in the Internet for all Indian users of UC Mini.
- Way to win the Award: Those who finish the progress bar successfully without fraud, provide true and genuine personal information, and submit the application successfully.
- The Awards (including the Rs.10000 Prize and PayTM cashback Vouchers) will be sent out to the Winners (participants entitled to the Awards according to the Rules of this Event) within 30 days after he/she submits the required information / documents (“the Delivery period”).
- All actions contemplated by these Rules are completed and recorded by the Organizer at the time of Indian Time. Any time specified in these Rules should be considered as time of Indian Time.
- If the Participant fails to submit his/her winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules, the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived any and all rights to claim the receipt of the Award.
- The Award will be sent to the winner by Paytm account within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof. The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the Organizer and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to the Paytm service
- The Award is regarded delivery when Organizer has transfered the Award according to the contact information the winner submitted.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any Award related application process and expense, including but not limited to the registrations, the insurance, the tax.