For More Detail On How To Earn, Refer This Post – Get Unlimated Free Recharges By WeChat (Updated)
How to earn free recharge from WeRefer WeReward?
The Activity consists of two parts:
Activity 1: Accumulate Rs.5 daily:
- Make a Voice/Video call to your friend on WeChat for minimum 1 minute. (The call should be dialed by you)
- Send a sticker in a new or existing group. (sending even 1 sticker is counted)
- Post a Picture/Sight on Moments. (reply with Moments to know how)
*You have to complete all 3 activities above to get Rs.5 recharge balance.
Do these activities daily to get Rs.5 recharge balance every day.
Activity 2: Invite a friend & get Rs.25/-
- Click on “Recharge>>Invite and Earn”
- You will receive an invitation message with your unique link.
- Share the invitation message with your friends and ask them to register on WeChat by clicking on your unique link and entering all the required details.
- After a successful registration, get your friends to send you a message/sticker on WeChat to complete the activity.
- For every friend who successfully registers on WeChat and sends you a message/sticker, you’ll get Rs.25/- free recharge balance.
How to send invitation message to your friends?
You can send the invitation message with your unique link to all your friends through SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or E-mail.
When and how to redeem your FREE recharge balance?
- A user can redeem his FREE recharge balance only in denominations of Rs. 50. Users can redeem only once in a day.
- Balance of less than Rs. 50 is not eligible for redemption.
- To redeem your accumulated recharge balance, go to Recharge>> My Balance.
Note for Activity 2:
In order to earn recharge, your friend or the user whom you are inviting should be a Non-WeChat user*.
If your friend registers on WeChat by clicking on your unique link, enters all the required details and sends a message to you on WeChat, you will be eligible for the reward of Rs.25/- free recharge per successfully invited user.
To know more, please reply with WRTC for terms and conditions, or reply with WRFAQ for FAQs
* Refer to T&C; to know the details of Non- WeChat User eligibility criteria
If you face any issues related to WeRefer program, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “WeRefer: ”