Xiaomi Redmi Mobile Users Get Extra 30 GB JIO 4G Data Free
Hey Guys , Jio Is Back By Giving Xiaomi Redmi Mobile Users Extra 30 GB 4G Data For Free . It is Very Cool Offering By Reliance JIO to all Xiaomi Redmi users Because This offer is Valid Almost every Xiaomi device which means we have extra 4G Dtaa means Extra free fun.
As You Know Guys Reliance JIO is changing India Mobile Market By giving affordable 4G services after Happy New Year Offer JIO is Continue JIO DHAN DHANA DHAN OFFER and Recent is jio SUMMER SURPRISE and Now This 30 GB Free Data for Xiaomi Users.
Xiaomi is most Popular Brand in Indian Mobile market and they sold Millions of Mobile and Their Popularity is so Much That You can not get their Phone easily on any Flash sale . Currently their Most Popular Phones is Redmi 4,Redmi 4A and Redmi note 4 and This Jio Offer with this device make User Happy So much.
You May Also Like : Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4A and Get Idea 28GB 4G Internet Data Offer
It is clear that Jio is Not going to loose its Customer easily By giving This attractive offers. So lets Discuss what was the offer all about and How you get it.
What Was the JIO 30 GB Additional Offer ?
Contents Of This Post
- 0.1 What Was the JIO 30 GB Additional Offer ?
- 0.2 Device List On which You get This Jio Offer :
- 0.3 Device List On which You Get 30 GB Data Redmi 2Redmi 2 Prime Redmi Note 4GRedmi Note 4G Prime Mi4iRedmi Note 3 Mi5Mi Max Prime Mi Max Redmi 3s Redmi 3s PrimeRedmi Note 4 Redmi 4ARedmi 4
- 1 Steps To Get/Claim Jio 30 GB Additional 4G data For Xiaomi Redmi Users :
JIO Giving all Its XIAOMI Redmi Mobile Handset users an Offer where if you recharge Jio min Rs 309 Recharge or above You will Get 5 GB 4G data extra along with jio offer up to 6 Recharges which means every 309 or above recharge You will Get 5 GB extra data total SIX times i.e is total 30 GB additional 4GB data.This offer is Valid till 31st March 2018.
You May Also Like : Get Extra 10 to 15 GB Jio 4G Data On SAMSUNG DEVICES TO
Device List On which You get This Jio Offer :
Device List On which You Get 30 GB Data
Redmi 2 Redmi 2 Prime
Redmi Note 4G Redmi Note 4G Prime
Mi4i Redmi Note 3
Mi5 Mi Max Prime
Mi Max Redmi 3s
Redmi 3s Prime Redmi Note 4
Redmi 4A Redmi 4
Now I am Going To Tell You How To claim This jio additional data from your My jio apps.Please Follow the steps to claim your Extra data.
Steps To Get/Claim Jio 30 GB Additional 4G data For Xiaomi Redmi Users :
- First Download My Jio App or Open it if Pre Install.
- Now Open MyJio app and Sign in the app or choose Auto sign In.
- After sign In swipe left side Menu of app.
- Here You see My Vouchers section Click on it.
(My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification )
- Now In View Voucher section do recharge of Rs 309 or Rs 509.
- Now You are eligible for 5 GB extra 4G data and it automatically added in your account after recharge.
- To check Your additional data go to My Plans in app Menu.
- Bingo ! You have claimed successfully now repeat this steps on every recharge untill 6 times to claim total 30 GB extra data in jio App.
Terms and Conditions
- Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 16th June, 2017 and March 31st, 2018.
- Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of ₹ 309 or above.
- T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- ”Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”) :
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to additional 5GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- On any Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of six (6) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th June, 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- To activate the Additional Data Voucher and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his/her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification Thereafter, the Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator .
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
- Full detail of offer is here.