How to easily root Android In 2 Minutes [Without Computer]
Rooting Android device is famous topic these days due to its high quality merits which we will discuss below, but it have few demerits which you have to take risk upon. Android phones are common these days, almost 70% youngsters prefer Android OS for their mobile phones. But it have some limitations for usage, means you cannot completely develop or make changes according to your need. But rooting allows you to do many tasks which may enhance your mobile experience. We have shared this post previously on
We generally search on internet on how to root android and gets lots of methods, some are not that much understandable, some are quite difficult to perform and some require computer to do rooting process. But here we are giving you the most easiest way to do this tasks in minutes without having any technical knowledge or sense.
There are lots of tools, softwares & application on net but the one we are giving you is in the best one. You just have to click one button and in 1-2 minutes you rooting / super user interface process will be done. Below I have shared step by step process which makes your task easiest but first let me make you ware about what is rooting, merits of rooting Android phones & demerits of using it.
Note For Bloggers: If you want to share this with your blog readers then please just take the application and write whole post by your own knowledge & search. Copying content may drastically harm your blog in search ranking. Earticleblog itself felt this that’s why we have started writing all post on our own. If you want any help regardingthen you can take my help. :)
Table of Contents
What Is Rooting Android Phone Means ?
Rooting is a process that allows you to attain root access to the Android Operating system code (the equivalent term for Apple devices id jailbreaking). It gives you privileges to modify the software code on the device or install other software that the manufacturer wouldn’t normally allow you to.
Merits Of Rooting Android Device :)
- Install Incompatible Applications: Most of the time when you search any game or application on Google Play store and when you click on download, it says invalid device. But by doing root, you can install any application on your device (there might be some bugs).
- Ad Blocker: If you are annoyed by ads shown on banner or in applications then rooting allows you to block them forever.
- Uninstall Any Application: By rooting, you can uninstall any application that are inbuilt by the company.
- Firewall Security: Its the most attracting benefit which helps you to make your Android device more secure.
Demerits Of Rooting Android Device :(
- Phone Bricking: Its means if anything goes wrong in process then your phone will be bricked and hence you have to send it to service centre for reinstalling.
- Phone Warranty End Up: Rooting Android phone is against the warranty of all mobile company and hence you will loose your warranty period.
How To Root Android Device [Steps]:
- First and foremost steps is to download this amazingly fastest rooting application on your Android Phone named – Framaroot-1.6.0.apk OR Click Here For Latest Version.
- Secondly, after installation open it and choose “Install Superuser” (See below Screenshot).
- Now select any of the below given exploits that appears on the screen.
- After that rooting will be performed and within a minute you will see below screenshot with a message pop as – “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”.
Now finally you got success in rooting your device.
NOTE: To check / confirm your phone root, download this application – RootCheck
We are not responsible for any damage if so occured. Try at your own risk.
If you liked this post then do click on like button or share it on any social media. Share your views and any other method if you have tried and got success. Thanks for giving your time.
Labels: how root a android device in 2 minut