Are you looking for a way to know How Many SIM Cards Are Registered on Your Gov ID or Aadhar Card and disable Unauthorized SIM Card Online? Then the process is now possible and it is very easy.
Gov Of India launched a new portal only for knowing how many sim cards are issued on ID proofs an easy way to disable Sim cards and also the option to report it.
As you know in India many fraudsters use someone else Aadhar card or ID proof to issue a new SIM card and then use it for illegal or unauthorized uses.
In India DOT has made clear that people can issue 9 SIM cards on their ID proofs and 9 e-sim cards i.e. you can get a maximum of 18 SIM cards in your name.
If someone uses your Aadhar card to issue a new SIM card or you want to close out multiple connection SIM cards you can do that via the Gov Portal.
How you can disable multiple SIM Card Via Gov Portal in India :
Gov of India Launched a new portal named TAF COP [ Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection ].
On this portal, one can register their self easily and check how many SIM Card registered on their number.
When you enter in portal you can see all sim cards that are issued on your ID Proof or Aadhar card After that if you don’t want any number to your name or want to close it or if it is bought without your consent you can disable requests from the platform easily.
You will get a tracking number on your mobile to check whether your request is fully fulfilled or not.
Steps on the TAF COP Portal To Disable Multiple SIM Cards:
I have explained how to know how many sims are registered on my name to you now let’s jump on steps as steps are very important to find out all details. With this method, you will be able to block sim card of any telecom network.
- First of all, go to the Gov TAF COP Portal By Clicking Below Link: Click Here
- Now you will see the Gov Portal with the field of enter mobile number.
- Now put your mobile number & request OTP for verification.
- As you verified you will be redirected to the details page.
- Here you see a list of numbers that are registered using your Aadhar Card or ID proof.
- Now to disable or report unused or unauthorized numbers click the number that you want to report.
- Now choose from three options (This is not my number /Not required / Required ).
- After choosing the reason hit the report button.
- Bingo! Ticket ID generated and the number will be disabled soon.
How To Track or Cancel SIM Cancellation Request on the TAF COP Portal :
You have found multiple numbers first time on your Aadhar number and placed a cancellation request or reported the number and you received a tracking number or service ID via SMS and notification on the website.
But if you want to cancel the placed request then you can also cancel your request via the same portal. The steps are below just follow them.
- On the TAF COP portal, you will see A blank field with a Track /Cancel button.
- Here enter the ticket ID/request number to see the status of your complaint.
- If you wish to cancel the request just hit the Cancel button.
- After cancellation sim will be used normally as before.
In the digital world, everything is no need to go to the police station or make a formal complaint you can do everything via online mediums.
Knowing and canceling multiple SIM cards on your Aadhar card is very important it gives you power over your data and prevents misuse of your SIM Card or Aadhar.