SBI Balance Check Number 2024: State Bank of India (SBI) account holders can check their bank balance using many methods. We will be covering a few of them below in detail.
Have you ever got in a situation where you need to check SBI account balance? You don’t have an ATM near you or you can’t go just for checking an account balance.
There are 6 methods by which you can do balance enquiry directly from your home convenience.
Here is an info-graphic which you can share with your friends on social media to educate them:
Here is the list of six ways for checking SBI account balance:
How to Check SBI Account Balance
|Check SBI Account Balance
|Missed Call Number
|MSTMT to 09223866666
|SBI Balance Check App
|Net Banking Site
|1800 425 3800
Account balance checking is very easy. Check out this list of online and offline ways:
- By giving a missed call using the registered mobile number
- Sending an SMS from your bank-linked phone number
- Checking account balance using UPI (Unified Payment Interface) apps
- SBI Balance inquiry via Bank USSD Code
- Checking on a net banking website or mobile app
- Calling on Bank’s toll-free customer care number and following IVR.
1. SBI Account Balance Check Number Miss Call
As easy as it looks, you just need to give a missed call on a number to get balance details of your SBI account.
SBI Missed Call Balance Service Number:
- Open your mobile phone’s dial pad
- Type this SBI Missed Call Balance Number: 09223866666
- Press the call button and call via your bank registered mobile number
- Your call will automatically get disconnected
- You will receive an SMS from “State Bank of India” with balance details.
In most of the case you will get an SMS that –
Dear customer, Your mobile number is not registered for this facility. To register for SBI Quick facility, send an SMS.
SBI Balance Check By Missed Call Number Video tutorial:
Here is what you need to do to register for SBI Quick Facility:
- Open message app on your phone
- Create a new message
- Type – REG <Account Number>
- For example – REG 123456789 (Where 123456789 is your account number)
- Send this message to – 09223488888
- You will receive an SMS stating that you are successfully registered for SBI Quick facility.
- SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry Registration is done.
Now follow above process of SBI Missed Call Number for Mini Statement to receive SBI account balance information.
Also Check: Register SBI Net Banking Online
The balance details received in SMS will include the following:
- Available Balance
- Last 5 account statements.
- State Bank of India Balance Enquiry Missed Call No
2. SBI Message Balance Check via SMS
Sending SMS is much convenient for many people. Hence, here is the method to find out account balance info of your SBI account.
- Open the messaging app present on your mobile phone
- Create a new message
- Type this in the message box – MSTMT
- Send it to this number – 09223866666
- You will receive an SMS with balance info just like the above method.
You can also Send BAL to 09223766666 to get the balance information.
Remember that normal SMS charges will be applicable.
3. SBI Balance Enquiry App
This method requires an active internet connection.
UPI (Unified Payment Interface) is a payment method introduced by Govt. of India to fast track the hassle of money transfers.
You can download any UPI app of your choice and create a UPI ID. Here is the step-by-step procedure –
- Download BHIM UPI app from Google Playstore
- Or download the best UPI apps in India of your choice
- Once downloaded open the UPI app
- Make sure you have your bank registered mobile number in that phone
- Choose your preferred language and click on next
- Choose Allow option for all permissions
- Now Select the SIM in which that number is present
- It will automatically send a message to verify your account
- Once verification is done you will be greeted with a message – “Mobile verified”
- Enter your desired 4-digit passcode (This code will be used next time to open the app)
- Select your Bank from the list
- After verification, you will be logged into your BHIM account
- Under “My Information” go to Bank account
- Create your UPI PIN
- There you will also find an option to Request Balance details
- Click on it and enter your UPI PIN and proceed to check balance.
4. SBI Balance Check USSD Code
This method is quite easy as you just need to dial a USSD number. This method requires you to have a UPI account.
Hence follow the above method first in order to create a UPI PIN.
Here is how USSD method works:
- Open dial pad on your mobile phone
- Dial this SBI USSD Code – *99#
- A popup will appear saying – “Welcome to *99#”
- Press Ok and wait for few seconds
- Another popup will appear with a bunch of options
- Type 3 to check the balance
- Enter your UPI PIN number and send
- Now a popup will show you the balance amount left in your SBI bank account.
5. www.onlinesbi.com Net Banking Balance Enquiry
Netbanking facility is commonly availed by everyone during bank account opening. If you haven’t then you need to go to your Bank branch to avail this facility.
After you have net banking facility, you can log in to your account and perform various actions like checking balance, account mini statement, money transfer, etc.
Here is how you check your account balance using Net banking website –
- Go to SBI official net banking website (www.onlinesbi.com)
- Make sure you verify the link 2-3 times before providing your credentials
- Log in to your SBI account by providing SBI username and password
- Once logged in, you will find a link – “click here to check account balance”
- You can also check the account balance by going to the account mini statement.
Recommended: SBI Mobile SMS Alert Registration
Now how to check balance using SBI YONO App –
- Download SBI Yono app from Google Play store
- Open the app and register for Yono account by providing your SBI credentials
- Once registered you will be able to log in using a PIN
- Open your account and on the first page, there will be an option to check balance.
6. SBI Toll Free No for Balance Check
The most common and preferred method across India is by calling on toll free number.
SBI toll free number comes with many options out of which one is checking account balance.
Follow this process –
- Go to your mobile’s dial pad
- Enter this SBI account balance check number – 1800 425 3800
- Call from your registered mobile number
- An IVR (Interactive Voice Response) will guide you through the facility
- Choose your desired language
- Press 1 for bank account related options
- Press 1 for a balance enquiry
- Enter your bank account last 4 digit number
- IVR will tell you your account balance information.
There are many fraud numbers spreading on the internet. Make sure to confirm the customer care number from 2-3 sources before proceeding.
FAQs on SBI Online Balance Checking
Conclusion on SBI Balance Enquiry
We have covered almost every possible way to check your account balance information.
We tried our best to provide a step-by-step tutorial on checking SBI balance.
If you have any queries or facing any issue while checking SBI account balance then do let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you with a solution asap.
SBI Balance Checking No