Hello Airtel Users Earticleblog welcomes you on this troubleshooting post where we are going tell you How to activate Airtel SIM cards without calling customer care or going retail store.
In this article, we will explain to you how you can activate Airtel new sim, Or you have bought a new iPhone how you migrate your old sim to a new eSim and activate it.
Also, we will let you know if you have ported your SIM one Operator to Airtel and then how you activate your new Airtel 4G SIM free of Cost.
What is the Airtel SIM Activation Number to Activate Ported SIM :
Airtel Sim Activation Number for ported sim or new sim is 59059 or 121 but you don’t need this number. Just call any valid number it will redirect you to IVR where it will send OTP to your alternative number which you have given at the time of porting.
Note down the OTP and enter it in IVR it will verify it and bingo! your new Airtel number will be activated.
Make sure that your old operator SIM network is gone only you have to insert a new Airtel ported SIM and make a call to put OTP and activate it. Airtel SIM Activation Time will be 1-2 hours.
If you still face any issues just call 121 or 198 that is the customer care number they will assist you in porting.
Also Check: Airtel Free Data Trick
How To Activate AirTel New 4G SIM :
If you know the correct way of the Airtel SIM activation process it is very easy to do by your self no need to go retail store for that.
Below is the Process to activate a newly bought Airtel SIM by Yourself.
- Take Your Airtel SIM and Insert it into your Phone.
- Call Airtel sim activation number 59059.
- Customer care picks up your call and asks you for some details.
- Confirm your date of birth, and address with customer care.
- As you confirm your SIM will activated Online.
- You are ready to use Your Activated 4G SIM.
Note: If you have given AADHAR Card and Verified via Biometric it need not be compulsory to call 59059 this number.
Just enter and try to make the call if you are able to do your SIM Activated if not it automatically redirect to customer care from there you confirm your detail and your SIM will be activated.
How To Activate Upgraded New 4G or 5G Airtel SIM By Self:
Airtel SIM Verification Number: Sometimes your old SIM is not working properly due to rough usage or you have decided to upgrade to Airtel 4G or the upcoming 5G SIM then this guide will help you do it by yourself.
First of all, you need a new Airtel blank SIM For this you have to go nearest Airtel store and ask for him blank SIM they give you.
To Activate this Blank SIM Follow the below Guidelines.
- Take Blank SIM and note down the sim back side 20 digit numbers.
- SMS From Your OLD sim this [Your 20 Digit number To 121].
- Now You receive a Confirmation message reply 1 to Confirm it.
- As you Confirm within 15 min your OLD Sim Airtel network will disconnected.
- Now Insert your new blank Airtel SIM in your Phone.
- You will SEE the Airtel network which means you successfully migrated to a new SIM.
Note: If you are facing any issues you can do a SimSwap in the New Airtel 4G SIM By going nearest Airtel retail store to.
Don’t Forget To Check: Airtel Validity Pack or Recharge (Lifetime VALIDITY PACKS )
How To Activate Ported SIM In Airtel:
You are not satisfied with JIO or Vodafone, Idea and you made requests to Port in Airtel Network.
Then you have to activate your Ported Airtel SIM as a new SIM. For this, you have to follow the below guidelines.
- As in your OLD SIM Network is Gone.
- Take your Ported new Airtel 4G, 5G SIM insert in your phone.
- Now make a call to 59059 this number.
- Now confirm your ID Proof details.
- As you Verified you are ready to use Airtel sim without changing your number.
Steps to Re-activate your De-activated Airtel SIM Number
In accordance with the latest regulations from TRAI, maintaining a balance of Rs. 20 is essential for Airtel prepaid numbers. Failure to do so can lead to the deactivation of the number. Additionally, if the same number remains unused for a period exceeding 90 days – meaning no outgoing calls, internet usage, or video calls – an Airtel representative will initiate the deactivation process.
If you are an Airtel user, it’s important to ensure your number maintains an adequate balance and is recharged regularly to prevent deactivation. However, in the event that your number gets deactivated, you have the option to reactivate it within 15 days by performing a recharge. The subsequent steps outline the process for reactivating a deactivated Airtel SIM card.
- Submit a reactivation request to firstname.lastname@example.org for your SIM card to be activated.
- Alternatively, you can establish contact with an Airtel customer care executive by dialing 121.
- Visit the nearest Airtel customer care office and formally request the reactivation of your number.
Upon completion of any of these steps, you can expect to receive a confirmation call from Airtel informing you about the successful reactivation of your Airtel SIM.
Please be aware that if you wish to keep your Airtel SIM active, it’s necessary to recharge for incoming and outgoing calls/texts. Furthermore, to reactivate an Airtel prepaid SIM, a fee of Rs. 20 is required, while reactivating an Airtel postpaid SIM entails a payment of Rs. 150 every three months.
How To Activate Airtel eSIM in your iPhone:
So Guys you bought a new iPhone first time and want to use the eSIM feature of the iPhone where you do not need to physical SIM you can use any Mobile network in your iPhone.
To use this feature in your iPhone you have to follow simple steps to use the Airtel eSIM feature.
- Send an SMS From your Old SIM
eSIM<>registered email id to 121
- If your email ID is valid as an Airtel record you will receive a confirmation message reply 1 to confirm it.
- Also, Confirm if you receive a call from Airtel.
- Now In your email ID, you receive the ESIM Activation QR Code.
- Now you have to scan this QR Code on Your iPhone.
- Click on “Settings” > Select “Mobile Data” > Click on “Add Data Plan” > “Scan QR code” received on mail (Ensure the phone is connected to mobile data/Wi-Fi while scanning) > Label eSim (Under “Label for your new plan” Section).
- As the Scan is successful Your sim will activated within in few minutes.
Note: If You wanna Cancel the activation of esim request SMS NESIM to 52212 (for prepaid numbers in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka) Or NESIM to 51619 (for prepaid numbers in rest of the India).For post Paid SIM SMS NOSIM to 121.
Finally, Guys We have given you all the ways of activating Airtel sim Online. If you are still unable to activate you can call Airtel customer care number 121 or 198 for troubleshooting.