Hello Guys ,Another Recharge + Cash back offer is here .Citrus which is very popular service of payment Gateway service is now offering Rs 50 cash back on Rs 50 Recharge .It means By spending Rs 50 you will get Rs 100 recharge ,Rs 50 instant recharge and another Rs 50 in terms of Cash back in your Citrus account. And you can use this amount to recharge or bill payment.
- First of all Download Their android APP :-[Play Store Link]
- Now open the app and create A new account with New number.
- Verify your mobile number and go to Main Screen.
- Now Do simply Rs 50 or above Recharge from APP.
- You can choose any payment opction and pay Rs 50.
- You will get Rs 50 cash back within 3 days in your Citrus account.
- You can use your cash back amount for recharge or bill payment.
Usually This offer is only valid if you have been sent a message by Citrus about this offer But i have personally tested that it is give Rs 50 cash back every New user within 3 days.I got cash back on 3 rd Day.
Terms & Conditions :-
- The flat cashback of Rs.50 is valid on transaction values of Rs.50 or more.
- The cashback gets processed automatically after your 1st bill payment: No coupon code is required.
- The amount will be credited to your Citrus Cash account within 3 working days of your bill payment.
- Grab your cashback amount by signing in to your Citrus Cash iPhone/Android app at .
- Your Citrus Cash can be utilized towards all/any purchases at 600+ merchants.
- The offer is only valid for a bill payment made until the 5th july 2015. So hurry!
- The offer is only valid if you have been sent a message by Citrus about this offer; the offer is not transferable.
- The amount credited into your Citrus Cash account is subject to the Citrus Cash terms and conditions.
- Citrus will withdraw the amount credited to your Citrus Cash account if you cancel the bill payment transaction.
- Citrus reserves the right to not extend the offer to certain users if it believes they have malicious intent.
- This is a limited time offer, and Citrus reserves the right to withdraw the offer at its own discretion.
- Here it is the official