Folks, here is two offer for you all. First one is that if you add money to Paytm wallet using ICICI pockets UPI then you will be using 50% cashback, and the offer is that when you will do your first transaction using ICICI Pocket UPI, then you will get Rs.100 Free BookMyShow Voucher.
How are you, friends? I think everyone is fine and the best thing you all don't have any tension regarding exams? Some students may have tension because there is also one last exam, i.e., Social Science. I am also involved in this stress but we are bloggers, and we can quickly write Social Science. So without wasting your time, just follow and see below. Also read PhonePe App: Get 50% Cashback On 1st UPI Transaction – Maximum Rs 150.
Table of Contents
How to Enjoy Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Using ICICI Pocket UPI
- First of all download ICICI Pocket app by clicking here from playstore
- After downloadig, just open the app and click on Sign up
- Now enter your required details
- And Apply this Referral Code: gqtnsj
- Here on next page you have create your UPI like name@icici
- After creating just lick your bank account with the UPI
- Finally go to homepage of app and click on " Pay via UPI "
- That's all. Now add Rs.200 or More in your paytm wallet using Pocket ICICI UPI.
- On successful payment you will get cashback within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum cashback is Rs. 100
- No minimum spend required to avail the offer
- Offer is only applicable for first merchant payment using UPI
- Offer applicable only once on a registered mobile number
- Offer valid from December 26, 2016 to April 30, 2017.
What is UPI & How to Use
"Unified Payment Interface" (UPI) enables all bank account holders to send and receive money from their smartphones without the need to enter bank account information or net banking userid/ password.
Users can instantly download a UPI app such as iMobile (for ICICI Bank customer) and Pockets (for ICICI/ non-ICICI Bank customers) and create their own Virtual Payment Address (VPA) such as xyz@pockets or xyz@icici to start using UPI. For more details about UPI App: What is UPI and How it Works for Payment [Complete Info] just read the post.
Labels: How To Add Money To PayTM Wallet Using icici Internet Banking