More than a billion people use WhatsApp daily, and it has features that make international communication simple. However, WhatsApp Web still doesn’t have some of the must-have features.
At the same time, you can still use third-party tools without any issues to improve your overall experience and with more privacy and security.
List of Chrome Extensions For WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp extensions can add new features and capabilities to the messaging platform, Some of the extensions can enhance your privacy and security on WhatsApp.
Let’s have a look at some of the best extensions that you can use for WhatsApp Web–
|WhatsApp Web||Click Here|
|WA Web Plus||Click Here|
|Premium Sender||Click Here|
1. WhatsApp Web
About: This is the official website of WhatsApp that lets you use WhatsApp on your laptop or PC without using the WhatsApp app. You can send and receive messages but you cannot do calls or video calls with this WhatsApp web platform.
Here are some of the key features of WhatsApp Web:
- You can send and receive text messages
- You can create and participate in group chats with up to 256 participants.
- You can use a wide variety of emojis and stickers to express yourself and add some fun to your messages.
- You can view and update your status on WhatsApp Web, just like on the mobile app.
About: This WAToolkit extension is very useful and unique, Users can use this extension for free. This extension allows you to receive background notifications even when there isn’t a browser window open for WhatsApp messages. WAToolkit is free and open source. The source code is released under The GNU General Public License v3.0.
Here are some of the key features of WAToolkit:
- This extension adds a small WhatsApp Web download button to the toolbar and the button will always show the number of unread messages.
- When you move your mouse over the icon, a popup with a list of your unread conversations will appear.
- Extremely lightweight and fast
3. WA Web Plus for WhatsApp™
About: This WA Web Plus extension is my favourite one and the most popular WhatsApp extension for Chrome. This extension allows you to customize the look and feel of WhatsApp Web. You can Blur private info, Restore deleted messages and even lock the WhatsApp screen.
This extension is available for free but if want to use some of the features for business then you can also choose the subscription plan for more premium features such as smart replies, broadcasting, and many more.
Here are some of the key features of WA Web Plus:
- Blur conversation messages, contacts name, contact’s photo
- You can play audio messages without letting know the sender.
- You can view any status anonymously
- Hide online and typing status
- Enable lock screen with password
- Pin unlimited chats
- You can download the status of your contacts
- Enable chat folders such as Unread, Groups, Personal, etc
About: This WhatsApp extension might be very useful for you if you want to go invisible on WhatsApp Web. You can utilize the features of WAIncognito to disable read receipts and presence updates, which enables WhatsApp’s incognito mode. You no longer have to be concerned about WhatsApp users spamming you or sending you constant messages.
Here are some of the key features of WAIncognito:
- You can disable read receipts and presence updates
- Easily see other people’s read receipts, but control when you send yours
- You can restore all deleted messages
- You can also Freely check any chat thread or status without making it read, even for groups.
- Hide your online status so nobody knows you’re online
About: If you receive several WhatsApp messages then the Cooby extension is for you. It is a smart WhatsApp extension for your laptop. Cooby allows you to customize the look and feel of your WhatsApp Web inbox to be exactly as you like it,
You can organize your messages into custom tabs and set your workflow in seconds, You can set reminders, and You can import contacts directly. Cooby is available for free but to use all the features you need to subscribe to its plan, You can also use the premium plan for 7 days without paying anything.
Here are some of the key features of Cooby:
- Cooby groups your Chat into tabs on WhatsApp Web
- Features such as reminders, notes, templates, and CRM integration are available
- You can even send messages to unsaved contacts
List of Premium Plan Features: Click Here
Subscriptions start at Rs.654/month for 3 users.
6. Premium Sender
This is a simple extension and it is totally worth using the extension. Premium Sender extension allows you to filter your WhatsApp contacts and send unlimited messages in a single click.
You can use this extension for multiple purposes such as Sending Greetings, Offers, and subscription reminders to your clients, friends, and family. This extension is completely free.
Here are some of the key features of Premium Sender:
- Easy integration with Excel Sheet.
- Name customization in the message
- Bulk message in one go.
Is it safe to use these extensions?
Yes, It is totally safe to use these extensions.
How do I install WhatsApp extensions?
Choose any of the extensions from the above list and open the list, click on Add to Chrome tab.
Are WhatsApp extensions legal?
If you are using any of the above listed extensions then there is no such illegal extension added above. There are a lot of extensions that are available but not all are legal to use.
Conclusion: My Opinion on WhatsApp Extensions For Chrome
WhatsApp Extensions can be very useful for everyone, Such extensions can add new features and capabilities to the messaging platform WhatsApp Web, such as the ability to schedule messages, customize the look and feel of the app, or recover deleted messages.
The feature which is used mostly is to create custom tabs for my chats on WhatsApp Web so I can reply to them accordingly and easily. The send unlimited messages in a single click feature is also one of my favourites.