Hey Guys , we are back with new food loot offers this time we are gonna give you Rs 100 Off coupon code on an order above of Rs 300 or more .This offer exclusively for earticle users.
This offer is brought to you by TimesPoints where you get points on sign up and you can redeem it in coupon codes which you can redeem it in different store or you can redeem it in coupons too.
What’s The Offer?
Get Domino’s Get Rs.100 Off on orders above Rs.300
How to Get The Offer ?
- First of all, see the deal here http://bit.ly/2GBHZ7o & log-in to your existing account.
- Complete your profile if you haven’t already to get 100+ BONUS POINTS INSTANTLY !
- Earn more Points by reading news/articles, watching videos on Times Of India, NavBharat Times.
- Now visit http://bit.ly/2GBHZ7o for TimesPoints Domino’s Offer for Rs.100 Off on Orders above Rs.300
- You will see Offer details like: Domino's- Get Rs.100 Off on orders above Rs.300
- Click on Redeem Button
- A confirmation will pop up. Click on Redeem
- Share your Redemption Experience video on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you video passes general terms & conditions, you can WIN Rs.300 BookMyShow Discount Voucher!
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid till 31st July 2019.
- Get Rs.100 off on minimum order value of Rs.300
- The offer is applicable on orders above Rs.300 after discount.
- The maximum discount that can be availed is Rs.100
- This offer is applicable only on Domino's mobile website.
- This offer is not applicable on orders via the website or any other channel.
- The offer is applicable everyday only from 11 AM to 11.59 PM.
- The offer is not applicable on these items Veg Pizza /Non-Veg Pizza.
- The offer is not applicable on Everyday Value Orders(EDV), EDV combos and Pizza mania orders.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon.
- The offer is valid on Cash on Delivery or Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- TimesPoints/Domino's reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion.