This is the step-by-step guide on how to download Fancode app for PC. I am providing a compatible apk for PC that will work smoothly on Windows 11, 10, 7, etc.
Watching live match on PC is much more fun experience. Apart from the obvious benefit of bigger and better screen than smartphone, you get to visibly experience high quality live streaming.
If you want to-
- Enjoy TATA IPL 2023 matches on a bigger screen
- Experience HD quality live streaming
- Download latest version of Fancode app for PC
- Know how to run Fancode on Laptop with or without Bluestacks.
Then keep reading this detailed tutorial.
How to Download Fancode on PC?
To download Fancode on PC, go to BlueStacks.com website and download the latest version on Windows or Mac Laptop. Open Bluestacks and login to Google account. Open Google Playstore app present inside Bluestacks interface. Search for Fancode and click on Install button. Go back and click on Fancode app icon to open it. Login with valid credentials and start watching live sports on PC with full screen viewing experience.
Fancode APK Download for PC
|📛 App Name||Fancode for PC|
|📁 Size||53 MB|
|🖥️ Compatibility||Windows 11,10,7 & Mac|
|🏷️ Category||App for PC|
|📧 Support||[email protected]|
|🧑💻 Developer||Sporta Technologies|
Fancode PC Application Screenshots
How to Download Fancode App on PC?
To download and install Fancode app on PC, you need to first get the Android emulator software. It will help you to run any Android application on Windows 11, 10,7 PC or Laptop.
BlueStacks is one of the most popular one that is compatible on both Windows and Mac Operating System.
There are few more emulators like NoxPlayer, MEmu, LDPlayer, etc. All of them work the same way and have almost same layout for Android operating system present inside it.
Here are the system requirements you need be aware before downloading and trying any Android emulators-
- Under Computer’s BIOS settings, make sure “virtualization” optionis enabled.
- Minimum 2 GB RAM.
- APK file for Fancode application to sideload in Bluestacks.
DOwnload Fancode App on Windows 11, 10, 7 PC
Using BlueStacks App Player, you can install Fancode app on Personal Computer and enjoy HD streaming on bigger screen. Best part about BlueStacks emulator is that it is available for both Windows and Mac PC.
I have shared a step-by-step process below. You can follow these steps with any emulator software like NoxPlayer, MEmu or LDPlayer.
1. Go to BlueStacks website and download the latest version
Open Google Chrome browser and type www.bluestacks.com in the address bar. Click on the blue Download Bluestacks 5 button. It will download BlueStacksInstaller.exe file into the download folder of your PC. This is the online installer version. You can also download BlueStacks 5 Offline Installer from here.
2. Install BlueStacks on Windows PC and Login to Google Account
To install BlueStacks, double click on the downloaded exe file and installation window will open. After it is completed, you will be asked to login to Google account. This step is optional and you can skip it if you don’t want to use Google Playstore to download Fancode. Now you will see the Android OS interface exactly like the Android tablet but even bigger screen of your Laptop.
3. Download Latest Version of Fancode APK for PC
I have provided the link to download the latest APK file of Fancode application that is compatible with Bluestacks on PC. You can also open Google playstore app present inside BlueStacks and search for Fancode and install it. There are many third party websites that provides APK file like APKPure, APKMirror, etc.
4. Sideload Fancode APK on PC using BlueStacks App Player
To sideload Fancode APK, click on Install APK button present in the BlueStacks menu bar. It will open a dialog window where you need to select the Fancode.apk file to start installation. A popup window will appear inside BlueStacks that will show the progress of installation.
5. Open Fancode App and Login using ID and Password
Finally, you will see Fancode app icon inside BlueStacks. Click on it to open Fancode app on bigger screen of your Windows or Mac Laptop. Now go to Fancode app menu and login to your account. You can login using Mobile number and OTP or signing in with Facebook or Google account.
6. Enjoy Watching Match Highlights or Live Stream TATA IPL 2023
After successful login, you can live stream matches and watch highlights of various sports like Cricket, Football, etc.
Method #2 How to Download Fancode App for Windows 11 PC
To run Android apps on your Windows 11 OS you need to join Windows Insider Program since this feature is currently in beta.
Windows will soon launch this feature for everyone with an update.
Follow these step-by-step process –
- At first, Join Windows Insider Beta Channel. This version is unstable and not recommended.
- Update Microsoft Store to it’s latest version.
- Search and install Windows Subsystem for Android.
- Now, search for Amazon Appstore on Microsoft Store or click here to visit directly.
- Install Amazon Appstore and setup for your PC to get started.
- Finally restart your PC and open Amazon Appstore and login to your account.
- Search for Fancode app inside Amazon appstore and install.
- Open Fancode and login to your account to enjoy live cricket match on your Windows 11 PC.
To access Fancode platform on Laptop you need to open www.fancode.com in your browser. You can also use Bluestacks android emulator and download Fancode app inside it. There is no official desktop app for Fancode.
फैनकोड को लैपटॉप में चलने के लिए सबसे पहले Google Chrome ब्राउज़र खोलिये। फिर address bar में www.fancode.com टाइप करके ओपन कीजिये। अंत में अपने अकाउंट में login करे। फैनकोड app को लैपटॉप में चलने के लिए आपको BlueStacks Android emulator का सहायता लेना होगा।
It is cricket season and live streaming on smartphone isn’t that much fun. You can download Fancode app on PC and watch your favorite team play with full HD experience.
I hope now you know how to download Fancode app on PC and get the latest version of Fancode APK for PC.