Free Netflix India Subscription: Plans, Download Shows [Unlimited]
Netflix Subscription India: In this article, you will learn how to get Netflix account in India free of cost for a month and how to download TV shows, Movies, Netflix Originals for offline view.
Creating Netflix account in other countries is very simple since they get many payment options like iTunes gift card, PayPal, etc but in India, only Credit / Debit card is the only way.
So here we are creating a detailed article on how to easily create Netflix account and get a one-month free trial. Moreover, you will be able to download shows and movies to watch them later without the Internet.
Netflix India Subscription, Watch & Download Free for Month
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Netflix India Subscription, Watch & Download Free for Month
- 2 How to get Netflix Free 1 Month Trail
- 3 How to Download Netflix Videos for Offline View?
Netflix available in India for a long time now but creating an account is limited to the ones who have a credit card or a debit card with International transaction facility. So due to this Netflix is not much popular in India but outside India, there is trend called Netflix & Chill :P XD
Yesterday that is on 30th November, Netflix officially announced the download feature for offline view and the social network like Reddit got hipped with excited people.
Note: Best Netlfix Alternative in India is Amazon Prime Video
Initially, Netflix was always opposed to downloading feature and tried to move away from this conversation but they literally surprised there millions of premium & on trial members.
Now you don’t have to sit and watch the complete movie or shows as long as you have Internet access. Now you can simply press the Download button and after downloading watch anytime & anywhere you want without Internet connection.
So here comes the main part that is, step by step instructions on how to create Netflix account in India easily and get 1-month free trial to watch & download TV Shows, Movies, Netflix Originals, etc.
How to Subscribe & Create Netflix Account in India
- Click Here to open Netflix India.
- Now click on JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH.
- Out of 3, you have to choose the plan which you will like to try.
- Now, do Sign Up to start your free month.
- Finally comes the part of attaching a payment mode like Credit Card.
How to get Netflix Free 1 Month Trail
- Download Netflix Android app from this link.
- Click on “Join Free For A Month”
- Enter your email ID and password of your desire.
- After clicking Sign up you will get Google Play popup for payment.
- Make sure you have already added a card ( even virtual card like Entropay) to your Google Play account.
- Click on Subscribe and it will deduct around Rs. 60 from your debit or credit card and it will be refunded back within 1 day.
- You can use this method multiple times but that is unethical so do it at your own risk.
Netflix Subscription India Charges
Netflix India Price starts from Rs. 500 per month plans with initial One Month Free trial on each and every plan. Below you can see there are 3 plans namely Basic, Standard and Premium.
But if you are asking “How much is the yearly subscription fee for Netflix in India?” so as of now, there is no Netflix yearly subscription in India but as trend suggests it may come sooner or later. That will cost you little lower than Rs. 6000 per year for the basic plan.
How many Payment Modes in Netflix?
If you are in India you will only get Credit Card option in Netflix India website but for Netflix Mobile App you will also get Google Play Payment mode.
There is one more way that is Paypal Payment Mode which you can easily get by using any US proxy (Zenmate Chrome Extension).
Now, what are Banks which supports Paypal and Google Play? Below is the image from iSaumya website where the guy explained in detail which helps to create Paypal account in India.
So if you have any of the Bank’s account then you are good to go ahead.
Now add your Credit or Debit card to Paypal or Google Play account and fill that in Netflix subscription page.
NOTE: You will be charged Rs. 60 – Rs. 70 which will be returned within a day back to your account. This is to check whether you are actually using a valid account and not using any fake credit card details for Netflix.
You’ll get your account instantly and you can start the journey of exploring TV shows, movies, and exclusive Netflix Originals.
How to Download Netflix Videos for Offline View?
Before you get confused with any Netflix Video Downloader or Recording stuff let me tell you that that is not the case here.
On 30th November, Netflix officially announced this download feature for there mobile app users.
#1 First of all you need to Download Latest Netflix Mobile App Apk.
#2 Login to your Netflix account.
#3 Open any show and you will find a little Download button next to every show or movie.
Download Netflix App For Android Tablet:
If you are searching for Netflix app for Android tablet then you are in the right place because it’s easy and similar to normal Android smartphones. Below we have shared the direct link to download Netflix app for your android tablet.
There are few steps you need to follow carefully if you are downloading the Netflix Android Tablet apk file otherwise you just need to follow the same procedure as mentioned in above heading.
Netflix app got 4.5 rating on Google PlayStore out of 5 and is one of the most famous online video and audio content out there in the world. If you are talking about the alternative for Indian users then you can try Hotstar premium account.
Without wasting your much time here is the link to download Netflix app for Android tablet devices:
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription?
- Open Netflix website or Mobile App.
- Go to Your Account.
- Under Plan, Details click on Cancel streaming plan.
Terms & Conditions About Limit:
- The amount of time you can view a show depends on respective licenses and can vary by shows or movies.
- You will get a display about how much time you have left in the “My Downloads” page of the Netflix app.
- For some movies or shows, viewing offline must be completed within 48 hours of starting the play.
- Once you have started playing, you will see how many hours you have left before the title expires on the “My Downloads” page.
I hope you liked the above article on how to subscribe Netflix in India and trick to download Netflix movies & shows for offline view without having WiFi.