Netflix 5 Rs Plan India: In this article, you will learn how to get Netflix account in India free of cost for a month and how to download TV shows, Web Series, Movies, Netflix Originals for offline view.
Creating Netflix account in other countries is very simple since they get many payment options like iTunes gift card, PayPal, etc but in India, only Credit / Debit card is the only way.
So here we are creating a detailed article on how to easily create a Netflix account and get a one-month free trial. Moreover, you will be able to download shows and movies to watch them later without the Internet.
After entering so late in Indian Market now Netflix seeing Potential in Indian users they are giving exclusive Netflix original series for Indians like a ghoul, Sacred games, etc. So Indian Users Get more attracted to Netflix that's why we all are forced to addicted to these exclusive content and we have to take Netflix subscription.
Table of Contents
- 1 Netflix India Subscription, Watch & Download Free for Month
- 2 How to get Netflix Free 1 Month Trial
- 3 How to Download Netflix Videos for Offline View?
Netflix India Subscription, Watch & Download Free for Month
Trick Added Updated March 2020
I shared a Netflix Offer of 1 Month @ Rs. 5 in our Facebook Group but it was user specific.
There is a Trick to get that offer on any Device.
Infact I personally got "Try Free for 30 days" offer.
What I did:
1. Download Netflix app from Google Playstore. Or use Firefox Focus browser to open netflix site.
2. Open app. If you see "Try Now" button then close the app.
3. Close your mobile data.
4. Clear Cache and Clear Data of Netflix.
5. Open mobile data and again open Netflix.
I did this 2-3 times and got the offer. Some people are getting Rs. 5 offer and I got free trial offer.
Q. Which VCC working?
Try DBS Bank VCC.
Q. Getting not eligible error?
Use Firefox Focus Browser app. It will work 100%
Q. Need to use new email and card?
Yes, both email and card must be fresh.
Q. Offer not coming?
Follow step 3 (most important)
Netflix available in India for a long time now but creating an account is limited to the ones who have a credit card or a debit card with an International transaction facility. So due to this Netflix is not much popular in India but outside India, there is a trend called Netflix & Chill :P XD
Yesterday that is on 30th November, Netflix officially announced the download feature for offline view and the social network like Reddit got hipped with excited people.
Note: Best Netlfix Alternative in India is Amazon Prime Video
Initially, Netflix was always opposed to downloading features and tried to move away from this conversation but they literally surprised there millions of premium & on trial members.
Now you don't have to sit and watch the complete movie or shows as long as you have Internet access. Now you can simply press the Download button and after downloading watch anytime & anywhere you want without an Internet connection.
So here comes the main part that is, step by step instructions on how to create Netflix account in India easily and get a 1-month free trial to watch & download TV Shows, Movies, Netflix Originals, etc.
How to Subscribe & Create Netflix Account in India
- Click Here to open Netflix India.
- Now click on JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH.
- Out of 3, you have to choose the plan which you will like to try.
- Now, do Sign Up to start your free month.
- Finally comes the part of attaching a payment mode like a Credit Card.
How to get Netflix Free 1 Month Trial
- Download the Netflix Android app from this link.
- Click on "Join Free For A Month"
- Enter your email ID and password of your desire.
- After clicking Sign up you will get Google Play popup for payment.
- Make sure you have already added a card ( even virtual card like Entropay) to your Google Play account.
- Click on Subscribe and it will deduct around Rs. 60 from your debit or credit card and it will be refunded back within 1 day.
- You can use this method multiple times but that is unethical to do it at your own risk.
Netflix Subscription India Charges
Netflix India Price starts from Rs. 500 per month plans with initial One Month Free trial on each and every plan. Below you can see there are 3 plans namely Basic, Standard and Premium.
But if you are asking "How much is the yearly subscription fee for Netflix in India?" so as of now, there is no Netflix yearly subscription in India but as the trend suggests it may come sooner or later. That will cost you a little lower than Rs. 6000 per year for the basic plan.
How many Payment Modes in Netflix?
If you are in India you will only get a Credit Card option on Netflix India website but for Netflix Mobile App you will also get Google Play Payment mode.
There is one more way that is Paypal Payment Mode which you can easily get by using any US proxy (Zenmate Chrome Extension).
Now, what are Banks which support Paypal and Google Play? Below is the image from iSaumya website where the guy explained in detail which helps to create a Paypal account in India.
So if you have any of the Bank's account then you are good to go ahead.
Now add your Credit or Debit card to Paypal or Google Play account and fill that in the Netflix subscription page.
NOTE: You will be charged Rs. 60 - Rs. 70 which will be returned within a day back to your account. This is to check whether you are actually using a valid account and not using any fake credit card details for Netflix.
You'll get your account instantly and you can start the journey of exploring TV shows, movies, and exclusive Netflix Originals.
How to Download Netflix Videos for Offline View?
Before you get confused with any Netflix Video Downloader or Recording stuff let me tell you that that is not the case here.
On 30th November, Netflix officially announced this download feature for there mobile app users.
#1 First of all you need to Download Latest Netflix Mobile App Apk.
#2 Login to your Netflix account.
#3 Open any show and you will find a little Download button next to every show or movie.
Download Netflix App For Android Tablet:
If you are searching for a Netflix app for Android tablet then you are in the right place because it's easy and similar to normal Android smartphones. Below we have shared the direct link to download Netflix app on your android tablet.
There are a few steps you need to follow carefully if you are downloading the Netflix Android Tablet apk file otherwise you just need to follow the same procedure as mentioned in the above heading.
Netflix app got a 4.5 ratings on Google PlayStore out of 5 and is one of the most famous online video and audio content out there in the world. If you are talking about the alternative for Indian users then you can try Hotstar premium account. Also check out, sites similar to couchtuner.
Without wasting your much time here is the link to download Netflix app for Android tablet devices:
How to Cancel Netflix Free Subscription?
- Open Netflix website or Mobile App.
- Go to Your Account.
- Under Plan, Details click on Cancel streaming plan.
Terms & Conditions About Limit:
- The amount of time you can view a show depends on respective licenses and can vary by shows or movies.
- You will get a display about how much time you have left in the "My Downloads" page of the Netflix app.
- For some movies or shows, viewing offline must be completed within 48 hours of starting the play.
- Once you have started playing, you will see how many hours you have left before the title expires on the "My Downloads" page.
How to Use My Netflix Premium Cookies for Unlimited Free Netflix?
The best thing about Netflix premium cookies is that it can be used by anyone from anywhere in the world. If you are in Germany, France, United States, Brazil, Italy or India. But do remember the disclaimer that this method is not reliable and you may face continuous log out due to multiple device restrictions by Netflix.
So here is the step-by-step guide to using premium cookies for Netflix -
1) Go to this website for Netflix premium cookies. This website daily updates new and latest working premium cookies for Netflix.
2) Open the latest dated post on Netflix cookies.
3) Click on any of the links for Cookie 1,2,3, etc. It will redirect you to a captcha page.
4) Click on the box where it is written: "I'm not a robot".
5) Then click on "Click here to continue" and finally click on "Get Link".
6) You might have to do this process 2-3 times. I know it's irritating but that's what it is.
7) After the third captcha, you will be redirected to the cookie page.
8) On the cookie page, press Ctrl + A to select all text. Then press Ctrl + C to copy everything.
9) Now install this Chrome Extension for Editing Cookies.
10) Open Netflix.com website.
11) Click on "Edit this Cookie" icon on the upper right corner to edit cookie.
12) Now click on "Import" option (third tab).
13) Paste the cookie you copied from cookie page.
14) Now after pasting click on green right tick.
15) Now reload the Netflix website to get a sign into premium account successfully.
Note: Suppose that Netflix account gets expired, then clear cookies of Netflix using "Edit this Cookie" Extension. Now again use above steps to use fresh and latest working Netflix premium account.
I hope you liked the above article on how to subscribe to Netflix in India and trick to download Netflix movies & shows for offline view without having WiFi.
Labels: netflix india shows download free, how to watch netflix for free in india