Now, no need of any debit/credit card more here i am with a tweak in which just use free charge Go card and get instant cash back. You must have looted a lot to free charge. Now, its time to ice over it. Use your free charge balance to create free charge card and use your free charge card to get cashback.
Steps to follow :-
- Firstly, Create your free charge virtual card by going in account section and putting pin. (Skip if you already have)
- Then go to Peopleskart.com and put your email there to get the coupon.
- Skip to put mobile number as it might take a lot time than emailing.
- After receiving your code Go to free charge app.
- Create a new account/login to any transaction free account.
- Initiate a recharge of 50 or more.
- Apply that code and pay through your virtual free charge card.
- Voilla !! You will get Rs.50 recharge + Rs.50 Cash back in your account.
- Loot the same with different virtual card, if you don’t have money in your alternate account load Rs.50 from any source and use gain & again, For more times use rooted device or emulators.
Terms & Conditions
- Recharge for Rs.50 and Get Cash Back of Rs.50 (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid Bills / Utility Bill Payments/ DTH / Data Card/ Metro)
- Validity 23rd Jan’16 to 31st Jan’16.
- Offer is valid for transactions made at FreeChargeApp (Android | iOS | Windows)
- Offer valid for New Users only.
- Cash back will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction into the user’s FreeCharge account with validity of 6 months.
- One code to be redeemed against one transaction only. Valid once per user id/mobile no.
- Valid on Credit/Debit Card.
- Valid only for successful transactions made through Debit/Credit card.
- Offer is not valid on Add Cash transactions/ Netbanking & using FreeCharge credits.
- Offer not valid on virtual Credit Cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- Not valid on Airtel (Prepaid/Postpaid/ DTH )
- FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies
- Valid only on New App Version (iOS / Windows / Android)