PayTm Without Internet: How to Use Toll Free Number for Payment
Paytm is an eCommerce website with lots of services to offer which includes online wallet. After the demonstration of Indian currency, people realize the importance of online wallet such as Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, etc. Due to shortage and inconvenience of cash transaction in shops and transports, they started accepting paytm at their shop to cope up with this situation.
But that require the customer and shop keeper to have an Internet connection and that is not feasible at all place so Paytm came up with a solution where you as a customer can pay without the internet to the shopkeeper who is accepting Paytm via Paytm Toll-Free Number.
Now Paytm Karo Without Internet
Contents Of This Post
Using this number you can simply call to it and enter shop keeper’s number and then the amount you need to pay and finally your Paytm for the item you purchased is done instantly without having the internet connection.
But to use this service you need to first sign up on paytm and use the same number to call the Paytm toll free number from which you have registered your Paytm account.
Steps to Use Paytm Without Internet
- Paytm Toll-Free Number: 1800 1800 1234
- Call on above number from your registered paytm number.
- You will listen to a lady’s voice, and you will be told that you haven’t set PIN for your account.
- Then call will be ended.
- Then you will receive a call from Paytm.
- Choose Language by entering 1 for Hindi & 2 for English.
- After that computerized lady will ask you to enter PIN you want to set for your account.
- Enter any four digit number (remember this for future transaction)
- Now after entering PIN, enter 1 to confirm.
- Finally, you will be asked either to Pay someone or end call.
How to Send Money / Payment Through Paytm Toll Free Number
- Now if you want to Pay someone (like shop keeper) then call toll free number.
- Now choose 1 to pay someone and then enter their number.
- After that confirm number by pressing 1 and then enter the amount.
- Press 1 to confirm the amount.
- Your payment will be done and then you & receiver (shop keeper) will receive a message for a successful transaction.
Where can I use Paytm with No Internet Connection?
Since it is launched just now to it may take few days to spread everywhere (make sure to share this blog post) and then you will soon be able to pay anyone.
Whether it is your friend or shopkeeper or cab driver or to anyone with Paytm account.
I hope this post on Paytm Offline Money Transfer via Toll Free Number helped you in learning the simple way to send Paytm cash without having the internet connection by just calling Paytm toll free number which by name depicts there will be no charge of calling this number. Enjoy & #PaytmKaro ;)