Are you looking for simple and easy methods to check Jio’s call history? If yes then this article is for you. In this article, I am going to share some easy methods to check Jio call history online.
There are several reasons why you need to check your call history such as Monitoring call usage, Identifying unknown numbers, and many more. To help you in that case I will be adding some of the easy methods in this article to check the Jio call history.
What is Jio?
Jio or Reliance Jio is a popular telecom company in India. It offers a wide range of services for mobile and internet connectivity. It provides services like mobile voice and data, broadband internet, digital TV, and enterprise solutions. In addition to mobile and broadband services, Jio has also entered into digital services like Jio Money.
Is it Possible to Check Jio Call History?
Yes, you can check your Jio call history. Jio provides various methods for its customers to access their call history. Due to the guidelines of TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), every telecommunications company has to keep a record of all Outgoing calls, incoming calls, call records, recharges, SMS, data logs, and other transactions done on the sim or network.
How to get Jio Call History?
There are several ways to get the call history of Jio. You can use the below-listed methods to get the call history of your Jio number.
1. Via MyJio App
To check your Jio call history in the MyJio app, follow these steps:
- Download and install the MyJio app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the MyJio app and log in using your Jio mobile number.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see various options and features in the app, Click on the menu button in the bottom right corner.
- Now click on the My Usage tab.
- After that, you will get to see three tabs, Data, Calls, and SMS.
- Open the calls tab and there you will get the call history details.
- You can also download the call history of the last 180 days.
2. Via Customer Care
To check your Jio call history via Customer Care, follow these steps:
- Call on the Jio customer care number from your Jio mobile number.
- Jio customer care number – 199
- Once the call gets connected, ask them to send you your call history details via your preferred method.
- They might ask you for verification details of the Jio sim like the registered name and address.
- You can ask about the call history by SMS or e-mail.
- Done, You will get the call history of your Jio number soon.
3. Via Jio Website
To check your Jio call history via the Jio website, follow these steps:
- Open your device web browser and visit the official Jio website.
- Jio website link (Jio.com).
- Now login to the website with your details.
- Enter your Jio registered mobile number and OTP to log in to your Jio account.
- Now after login, On the home page, you will see an option for my statement.
- Click on my statement and generate the call history of your preferred dates.
- The statement can be generated for the last 180 days. ‘Start Date’ & ‘End Date’ can be max 30 days apart.
FAQs – Jio Call History
Open the MyJio app or website and generate a statement for 6 months. You can check the step-by-step guide in our article.
Yes, there are multiple methods to get the Jio call history online. You can check the step-by-step guide in our article.
Yes, you can download and get your call history statements of e-mail or in pdf form.