Are you facing low data problem? Do your Reliance Jio free 1GB 4G data exhaust faster, and you are like what to do now! Then here are some Reliance Jio Vouchers which can be used after your 1GB free 4G data offer limit completes.
In the event of Jio Happy New Year Offer, there were rumors that, paid plans may be announced for enjoying Jio 4G above free data limit.
Now you can use Reliance Jio voucher code or plans to get 4G Internet data after your 1GB daily limit exhausts. For this, Reliance Jio launched two paid plans which are Rs. 51 and Rs. 301 for which you will get 1GB and 6GB 4G Internet data. You can use these plans unlimited time as you want.
But before you go ahead we have also shared a way to remove Jio 1GB limit in our previous blog post. So try that Jio limit bypass trick and if that doesn't work than Rs. 51 for 1GB is not a bad deal.
Note : Jio Voucher is one of the way to get discount on data recharges .You have to collect as much as data vouchers to use discounted recharges.
How to use Reliance Jio Vouchers, Paid Plans
First of all, there are two Reliance Jio paid plans which give you 1GB and 6GB data for 1 day or 28 days respectively. These plans are -
- Jio Rs. 51 Plan: Get 1 GB 4G Internet Data for 1 Day.
- Jio Rs. 301 Plan: Get 6 GB 4G Internet Data for 28 Days.
Now you know the Jio paid plan's price & benefits, now comes the part of how you can activate them! So you can either do it online directly using MyJio App, or you can visit the nearest Retailer for the same.
How to Recharge Reliance Jio SIM Online?
- Open MyJio App and Sign in / Skip Sign into your account.
- Now you are on the first page of Happy New Year Offer OR Welcome Offer.
- Click on "Recharge" button next to usage button.
- Under "Browse Plans" tab you will find different plans for ISD, Data & SMS.
- Tap on "Data" and you will find "1 GB LTE Data" plan worth ₹ 51.
- After clicking on it, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Pay via JioMoney, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Complete your payment, and you will get your data benefit instantly with a confirmation message.
Now if you are thinking how to activate Jio Rs. 301 plan then at present this plan is not listed but soon you will find it under data plan section. Until then you can simply recharge with Rs. 51 plan again and again to enjoy extra 1 GB.
Frequently Asked Questions for Jio Paid Plans & Voucher
What is the reason behind 1 GB limit on Jio Happy New Year Plan?
In the event, it was announced that around 80% of Jio SIM users are utilizing only 1 GB of data per day and only 20% are using way above 1 GB data. So in order to give you much better speed and reliability 1 GB data limit was set.
How many times I can recharge Jio 4G Paid Plans?
You can recharge unlimited times as you want to get more 1 GB data at super high-speed 4G Internet.
That's all for this post on Reliance Jio paid plans and voucher codes after your daily usage limit exceeds. If you have any more query regarding these plans then feel free to comment below and we will get back to you asap.