Reliance (Jio) has launched its first virtual reality (VR) headset in India named Jio Dive. It was mainly launched for cricket lovers to watch TATA IPL on JioCinema with JioDive.Users can watch on a virtual 100-inch screen with a 360-degree view and users can watch the TATA IPL in 4k also on the JIO Cinema app. The all-new JioDive is exclusively launched for Jio Users
JioDive VR Headset: Price, Availability
JioDive VR headset launched in India for Rs.1,299 and it will be available to purchase via JioMart. The JioDive VR was launched in Black color only and it comes with a 3-month warranty.
In terms of Bank offers, Jio is offering up to Rs 500 cashback for orders made with Paytm Wallet. Additionally, users can avail of cashback up to Rs. 250 with Cred Pay UPI on Android on Min Txn Rs. 199.
More Payment Offers:
- Get Rs 50-500 Cashback on the Min order value of Rs. 1499 on Paytm Postpaid.
- Get flat 5% Cashback up to Rs.750 on a Min Order value of Rs. 2000 + up to 8X rewards on all transactions.
- Get Cashback up to Rs. 500 by using Mobikwik Wallet on JioMart for Min. Transaction of Rs. 1500.
JioDive VR Headset: Features
- The main feature of the JioDive VR Headset is that users can now watch the TATA IPL on JioCinema in an immersive 360 view on a virtual 100-inch screen.
- It is compatible with Android 9 or above and iOS 15 or above having screen sizes up to 6.7 inches.
- Supports both Android and iOS smartphones.
- Users can switch between different camera angles for an impressive experience of the TATA IPL.
- Users can even use this JioDive VR Headset for learning, entertainment, wellness, and more. Gamers can also use this JioDive VR across gaming.
- It is equipped with a 3-way adjustable strap for better comfort and is a perfect fit for everyone.
- Adjustable lenses with center and side wheels for a sharper image and optical comfort
How to use the Jio VR Headset?
Step 1: Scan the QR code on the JioDive VR box and install the JioImmerse app.JioImmerse Android JioImmerse iOS
Step 2: Allow all the required permissions as suggested and log in with your Jio number.
Step 3: Now select the JioDive option and tap on “Watch on JioDive”.
Step 4: Open the front cover of the JioDive VR to place the phone between the phone support clip.
Step 5: Put on the JioDive headset on your head and adjust the straps according to your fit and comfort zone.
Step 6: Use the center and side wheels to adjust picture quality for the best viewing experience.
You can use the JioDive on any smartphone having Android 9 or above and iOS 15 or above having screen sizes up to 6.7 inches.
It comes with a warranty of 3 Months.