NCERT App for PC: Looking for how to access NCERT Books on your desktop Computer? There are many easy ways to achieve that. Here we are sharing the most popular and 100% working method to get NCERT app on your Laptop.
Govt. of India has officially launched an app for mobile phone and Windows PC.
Apart from that, we will be sharing some of the alternative apps. These apps are created specifically for a mobile phone screen. But with our procedure, you will be able to open the NCERT App on your PC.
NCERT App Download for Windows PC
Below we are sharing 3 apps for NCERT Books on PC. Out of which one is an official app named ePathshala. All these apps have each and every NCERT Book and Solutions from Class 1 to Class 12th.
- ePathshala: It is created with a joint initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- NCERT Books & Solutions Free Downloads: This app is created by DigiBook Technologies (P) Ltd. You can download the book and read them offline. Also solutions for HC Verma, RD Sharma, R S Aggarwal, Jain, Grewal.
- NCERT Books: This one is created by Philoid. This is a highly popular app with millions of downloads. With this app you get – NCERT Chapters Videos, NCERT Solutions, and Doubt Discussion. Download in one click and read NCERT PDFs offline or Online.
Also Checkout how you can get Hotstar for PC and enjoy IPL 2022 and many other premium conten online on a bigger screen.
Download NCERT Books & Solutions on Computer or Laptop
There are some ways to download an Android or iOS app on your Computer. You can either download an app on your Chromebook. With Chromebook, you will have a bigger screen and will be much easier to read.
You can also use Windows app from their official store. This is another best way to get instant access to the NCERT Solution App on PC.
The third way is to use an Android emulator. With an emulator, you can use any android app on PC. It could be either Windows or Mac OS. The emulator provides a platform for mobile apps to work on big Computer screens.
This will be helpful for students who are interested in reading NCERT book on their laptop.
Recommended: Jio TV Download for PC
Methods to Install NCERT Apk on PC
We are sharing three methods to download NCERT Books and Solutions Apk file. Here are the apk files for the apps which we have mentioned above.
|NCERT App Name||Current Version||Apk Download Link|
|NCERT Books & Solutions||3.3.6||Download Here|
|NCERT Books||4.08||Download Here|
#1 NCERT Book Solutions on Chromebook
You can easily download NCERT apps on Chromebook by following these simple step-by-step procedure –
- Go to Chrome OS Setting
- Under Google Play Store click on Android Setting
- In search bar type “Install unknown apps” and press enter
- When you click on Install unknown apps, you will be presented with multiple sources from where you can install offline apk.
- Select the directory of your choice where you have saved the apk file of NCERT App.
Above steps may or may not work on all Chromebook. You might have to use developer method to install apk. Click here to check out how you can do that.
If you want to try out any other alternative to NCERT then you can try Unacademy App for PC that offers a much better interface, live lectures by highly trained teachers, features to download lectures, and more.
#2 Official Windows PC Store App for NCERT
There is two Windows store app which offers NCERT books for PC. Out of which one app is outdated. Working app for NCERT on PC is ePathshala.
Students, Teachers, Educators, and Parents can access this eBook. With multiple technology platforms supported like windows phones and tablets. On Laptops and desktops as Flipbook.
Features of these books allow users to pinch, select, zoom, bookmark, highlight, navigate, share and make notes digitally.
Also Check: Use Teachmint App for PC to enjoy bigger screen for learning or teaching experience.
#3 NCERT on PC using Android Emulator
There are many Android emulators in the market. But we are sharing some of the best and highly popular ones. Download any emulator from below list –
Steps to Install NCERT app on PC Emulator
- Download any Android emulator from the above link
- Install it on your Windows or Mac Laptop
- Open Emulator and search for Play Store App
- Open Google Play Store app and search “NCERT”
- Download any NCERT App from the above links
- Open the app and enjoy Learning.
- You can also install apk file for NCERT on emulator
- To Install NCERT apk file click on APK button
- A popup window will appear to choose the apk file
- Select apk file to install it offline.
Also Check: National Test Abhyas for PC
I hope you liked this post on NCERT app for PC. If you have any query regarding this then do let us know in the comment section. We will try to solve your query on how to install the NCERT app on Laptop or PC.