Life insurance is an important aspect of financial planning, providing peace of mind and financial security to you and your loved ones.
And LIC is one of the most popular insurance companies.
LIC has made it possible for policyholders to make premium payments from the comfort of their homes.
Gone are the days when you have to visit a LIC office or agent to pay the premium. Now you can pay your LIC premium from your home.
Today I’m going to share how you can pay LIC premium online.
Without further ado,
Let’s get started…
How to pay LIC Premium online using the official website
LIC has an official website where you can pay your premium most securely & directly by self.
Below, I’m going to share the steps to pay the premium online using the LIC official website.
- First of all, visit the LIC India Official website.
- Now click on Pay Premium Online and then click on Through Customer Portal.
- Login into your LIC account with your user ID, password, and DOB. Instead of a user ID, you can also use a mobile number or email.
- Now select your preferred policy.
- Then choose your preferred payment method. You can use your credit card, debit card, net banking, or any UPI app.
- Once you make the payment, a receipt will be generated. Download the receipt.
You can also use the LIC app to make LIC premium payments.
How to pay LIC Premium online using G-Pay
G-Pay is the 2nd most popular UPI app in India.
If you are using G-Pay and want to pay your LIC premium with G-Pay, you can do it.
Here is how you can pay your LIC premium using G-Pay.
- Open the G-Pay app and scroll down.
- Here you can see View All, tap on that. Again tap on View All.
- Now tap on Insurance and choose Life Corporation Of India.
- Enter your policy number and registered email address and tap on Link account. It will fetch your details.
- Now you can see the due premium amount.
Tap on Pay and enter your UPI PIN. Make the payment.
- Now to go to your mail inbox. You will receive an email from LIC India with your receipt.
- Download the receipt.
How to pay LIC Premium online using PhonePe
PhonePe is the most popular UPI app in India.
You can pay the LIC premium via PhonePe.
Let’s see how to pay LIC premium online through PhonePe.
- Open the PhonePe app and scroll down.
- Here you can see Insurance Renewal. Tap on it.
- Now choose Life Insurance Corporation Of India.
- Enter your LIC policy number and your registered email ID. Tap on Confirm.
- Now tap on Pay Now.
- Enter your UPI PIN to make the payment.
- Download the receipt.
Do’t Forget To check : Best UPI Payment Apps in India 2023 (Special Offer Inside)
How to pay LIC Premium online using Paytm
Paytm is another popular payment app in India.
You can use the Paytm app to pay LIC premium.
- First, open the Paytm app.
- Scroll down and tap on View More. You can find this under Recharge and Bill Payment.
- Scroll down to Financial Services. Tap on LIC/Insurance.
- Choose LIC of India.
- Enter your LIC policy number and tap on Proceed.
- Now make the payment.
You can pay your LIC premium online after the due date using these methods.
Paying your LIC premium online is a quick and secure way of making your premium payment. You don’t need to stand in lines outside offices to pay your premiums.
FAQ’s Of LIC Bill Payment Online :
Yes, you can your premium without any agent.
PhonePe is a trusted app. It is owned by Flipkart. So you can trust it.
They do get a commission if you join through them.
Yes, you can use Paytm to Pay your premium.
LIC considers a delay of 30 days for yearly/half-yearly/quarterly and 15 days for monthly premium payments.
LIC is owned by the Government Of India. Indian Government owned 96.5% of LIC.
This is a complete guide on how to pay LIC premium online. I hope now you can pay your LIC premium online from your home.