Hey Guys, Most of us Face balance crisis in day to day life So Today we tell You how You take loan in airtel or Take loan in idea Vodafone JIO bsnl etc Because i face similar situation where i need balance for urgent call and that time no internet coming so i recharge instant.
So I figure out a way for my self and thought every one face this situation any time their life like you are out station or You are some places where recharge service not available like Village areas or some time in the middle of night you need balance for talking your loved ones etc etc situation.
So I gathered Information of mostly all The networks and list down below You scroll down Below and check operator wise USSD codes or Messages
To get talk time, balance or advance talk time instant or You can ask your friend To transfer balance and if it is Useful do't Forget to share with your Friends.
For AirTel Users :
- Dial From your Mobile *141*10# or Call 52141 .
- Now You See many Option Choose how much you want talk time.
- Next step You see final amount which charge airtel after Your recharge.
- Now final submit and You get advance talk time instant.
You Can also Ask You Friends To Talk Time
- Dial From You Friends Mobile *141#.
- now Choose Option 1-Share Talk Time and submit.
- Now enter Your friends mobile number and balance which you want and submit.
- Now You get amount In your account Instant.
Note : Get Free Airtel Data : Check This Article Free Airtel Internet
For idea Users:
- Dial From Your Mobile *150*Mobile Number#.
- Now You see options.
- Choose How Much you want talk time and submit.
- Or Follow Ussd commands You Get Your talk time.
idea Users Also ask Their Friends to TalkTime:
- Dial From Your idea mobile *191# .
- Now You see 4 options choose 2 option which is Talktime Transfer.
- Now it ask B-Party MSISDN Number that is second idea Mobile number which You wana transfer your balance or talktime.
- Now You can transfer Rs 5, 10,15, 20 to your other idea Number.
- Choose your amount you see final amount with some extra service charge like 1 or 2 Rs just confirm it.
- Bingo ! Transfer is Complete.
For VodaFone Users:-
- Call 1241 or Send Credit to 144 .
- Now You receive Message just follow the Instruction To Get Talk time.
VodaFone User also Ask Their Friends To Talk Time:
- Vodafone balance transfer code *131#
- Next you need to enter the amount how much you want to share.
- Then enter the mobile number of your friend’s.
- And the format will be like *131*30<mobile number>#
- That’s it you have transfer your balance to friend. Now you will get a conformation message like you have transferred the balance.
Note : Now Vodafone & idea are merged in Vi Network so both the network USSD code for both the network but still you can try for which USSD code you get balance loan.
For BSNL Users:-
- To take Talk Time In Bsnl Send CREDIT to 53738 .
- You receive Message with talk time option.
- Choose How much you want and Follow the instructions.
- Bingo ! You recive your balance instant.
BSNL Users Also ask talk time or Balance from their Friends:-
- From Your Friends BSNL Mobile send this message.
- Type GIFT <Mobile number> <amount> (Example: GIFT 9452850045 50) .
- Send this message without special character(<>) to 53733.
- Your Friend Receive balance instant.
For JIO Users:-
- Dial the USSD code to get Reliance talk time loan.
- Dial *199# and Follow Instruction.
- Or need to send an SMS to get Reliance talk time loan.
- SMS as “YCR” to 51234 and Follow Instruction.
- Some Of the operators for taking loan Your number is more than 3 months old conditions.
- If you are taking loan then You have to pay back or when ever you recharge YOUR Loan balance is deduct from your main balance.
- For taking loan you have to pay some extra amount it depends on Operators.
So Guys Most Of the Operators taking loan method and also how you can get talk time with your friends method is posted here.I hope it helps you out in your situations.
If you want to know how to take DATA balance loan Comment below So i also make a list of method How you Get data loan and do't forget to share this article with Your friends or in your lovely whatsapp Groups.