Hey Guys, Most of us Face balance crises in day-to-day life So Today we tell You how You take a loan in Airtel or Take loan in idea Vodafone JIO BSNL, etc Because I face a similar situation where you need a balance for a urgent call and that time no internet coming so I recharge instant.
So I figured out a way for myself and thought everyone faces this situation any time in their life like you are outstation or You are in some places where recharge service is not available like Village areas or sometimes in the middle of the night you need balance for talking your loved ones etc etc situation.
So I gathered Information on almost all The networks listed below You scroll down below and check operator-wise USSD codes or Messages
To get talk time, balance or advance talk time instant or You can ask your friend To transfer a balance, and if it is useful don’t forget to share with your Friends.
For AirTel Users :
- Dial From your Mobile *141*10# or Call 52141.
- Now You See many Options Choose how much you want to talk time.
- Next step You see the final amount which is charged to Airtel after Your recharge.
- Now final submit and You get advance talk time instant.
You Can Also Ask You Friends To Talk Time
- Dial From Your Friends Mobile *141#.
- Now Choose Option 1-Share Talk Time and submit.
- Now enter Your friend’s mobile number and balance which you want and submit.
- Now You get the amount In your account Instant.
Note: Get Free Airtel Data: Check This Article Free Airtel Internet
For idea Users:
- Dial From Your Mobile *150*Mobile Number#.
- Now You see options.
- Choose How Much you want to talk time and submit.
- Or Follow Ussd commands You Get Your talk time.
idea Users Also ask Their Friends to TalkTime:
- Dial From Your Idea Mobile *191#.
- Now You see 4 options choose 2 options which is Talktime Transfer.
- Now it asks B-Party MSISDN Number which is the second ideal Mobile number to which You want to transfer your balance or talktime.
- Now You can transfer Rs 5, 10,15, or 20 to your other idea Number.
- Choose your amount you see the final amount with some extra service charge like 1 or 2 Rs just confirm it.
- Bingo! The transfer is Complete.
For Vodafone Users:-
- Call 1241 or Send Credit to 144.
- Now You receive a Message just follow the Instruction To Get Talk time.
Vodafone Users also Ask Their Friends To Talk Time:
- Vodafone balance transfer code *131#
- Next, you need to enter the amount how much you want to share.
- Then enter the mobile number of your friends.
- And the format will be like *131*30<mobile number>#
- That’s it you have to transfer your balance to a friend. Now you will get a confirmation message like you have transferred the balance.
Note: Now Vodafone & idea are merged in Vi Network so both the network USSD codes for both the networks but still you can try for which USSD code you get the balance loan.
For BSNL Users:-
- To take Talk Time In Bsnl Send CREDIT to 53738.
- You receive a Message with a talk time option.
- Choose How much you want and Follow the instructions.
- Bingo! You receive your balance instantly.
BSNL Users Also ask for talk time or Balance from their Friends:-
- From Your Friends, BSNL Mobile send this message.
- Type GIFT <Mobile number> <amount> (Example: GIFT 9452850045 50).
- Send this message without special character(<>) to 53733.
- Your Friend Receives balance instantly.
For JIO Users:-
- Dial the USSD code to get a Reliance Talk Time loan.
- Dial *199# and Follow the Instructions.
- Or need to send an SMS to get a Reliance talk time loan.
- SMS as “YCR” to 51234 and Follow Instructions.
- Some Of the operators for taking loans Your number is more than 3 months old conditions.
- If you are taking a loan then You have to pay it back or whenever you recharge YOUR Loan balance is deducted from your main balance.
- For taking a loan you have to pay some extra amount it depends on the Operators.
So Guys Most Of the Operators taking loan methods and also how you can get talk time with your friends method is posted here. I hope it helps you out in your situation.
If you want to know how to take a DATA balance loan Comment below I also made a list of methods you Get a data loan and don’t forget to share this article with Your friends or in your lovely WhatsApp Groups.
How can I get a BSNL talktime loan?
dial the USSD code 5117# to generate a request for the talk time loan.
How can I get Airtel Talktime loan?
dial Airtel USSD code *144*10# or *14/#
How can I get 10 rupees loan in BSNL?
To get a 10 rupees loan in BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited), you can dial *518# from your BSNL mobile number.
How to get BSNL loan by SMS?
The loans start from Rs 10, Rs 20, and Rs 30, and go up to Rs 50. To avail of these talk time loans, users should first enter a USSD code that is *511*7#
BSNL loan code 2023
Idea loan number 10 Rs code
Send SMS with text “CREDIT” to 144.
Jio Talktime loan number
Jio loan number is 1299
Airtel loan number 10 Rs Code
Dial From your Mobile *141*10# or Call 52141.