In this post, I’m going to tell you how to download Teachmint app for PC.
Both teachers and students can run Teachmint app on their personal computers for better teaching or learning experiences respectively.
In fact, one of my friends who were interested in teaching and was missing out on the opportunities due to the pandemic, find this app helpful.
Instead of offline tuition classes, he can now teach his students directly from the comfort of his home without the need to have any technical knowledge about online classes.
He asked me whether it is possible to run Teachmint app on Laptop! The answer is YES.
Teachmint is highly user-friendly and both teachers and students can access and navigate through the app easily.
But having a bigger screen for teaching and learning sounds even better since it is much more clear and less distracting.
So let me tell you how to install Teachmint app on Windows 10,
Teachmint for PC Software Introduction
Teachmint for PC is a software that will allow teachers and students to try out Teachmint mobile app on their computer or laptop.
Teachmint application is supported on both Windows and Mac devices. You just need an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
There are many ways to run Android apps on PC, and I will cover few of them in detail below.
Before going ahead with the step-by-step tutorial, you need to first download Teachmint apk file from APK downloading websites like APKPure.
You need to also download any Android emulator like Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MEMu App Player, etc.
There are other ways to run Android mobile apps on Laptop. For example; Android OS in Virtual machine.
Recommended: Also check out Unacademy App for PC that is also designed for both teachers and students.
Benefits of using Teachmint for PC
- Learning on Bigger Screen – Using an education app on your personal computer or laptop gives you an extra edge of clarity.
- Less Distracting – You definitely don’t want a message popup between your lectures. On your laptop, you will be free from all kinds of distractions and will give you more concentration on teaching or studying.
- Recorded Lectures – Students can choose their time of convenience and still get back to learning state later by watching recorded classes on their personal computer.
- Ease of Accessibility – Students can type their doubts much faster on Computer keyboard than on a smartphone device and save precious time.
Teachmint PC Software Details
|Software Name||Teachmint for PC|
|Application Size||52.5 MB|
|System Requirement||At least 4 GB RAM|
|Other Requirements||Virtualization Enabled|
How to Download Teachmint App for PC?
Downloading Android app on your personal computer is possible using applications like emulators. There is a famous Android emulator called Bluestacks that serves this purpose. You can run almost any Android mobile app on Windows 10, 7 or Mac devices.
There are other emulators like NoxPlayer, MEmu Player that also do the job.
You can also install Android OS as a dual boot on your Microsoft Windows PC or inside a virtual box.
Also Check: NCERT App for PC to prepare for your board examination.
Methods to run Teachmint app on PC-
- Teachmint app on PC using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Run Teachmint APK file on NoxPlayer
- Install Teachmint App using Play Store on MEmu App Player
- Play Teachmint app on PC using Android OS inside Virtual Box.
How to Download Teachmint app on PC using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is an Android emulator where you can run mobile apps on your personal computer. Whether you have Windows 10,7 or Mac Laptop, you can download Teachmint app for PC.
Bluestacks App Player creates an Android virtual environment on Computer. That means you will get smartphone experience on your PC. You can install any Android app using Play Store app present inside this emulator just like you do on your mobile phone.
Follow these step-by-step process to install Teachmint app on Bluestacks-
- Download Bluestacks App Player from their official website.
- Install Bluestacks and complete the initial Android installation process.
- Now open Google Play Store app present inside Bluestacks emulator.
- Login to your Google account.
- Search for Teachmint app in search bar.
- Click on Install button present on Teachmint page of play store.
- Now you can open Teachmint app inside Bluestacks android environment.
- Login to your Teachmint account and enjoy bigger screen experience.
How to install Teachmint APK on NoxPlayer Android Emulator
NoxPlayer is another famous Android emulator for PC that does the job done easily. All you need is Teachmint apk file on your computer and install it inside NoxPlayer using APK Install option.
You can get Android app’s apk file on apk downloading websites like APKPure.
Follow these simple steps to install Teachmint apk on PC-
- Open NoxPlayer official website and download the latest version.
- Install NoxPlayer on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
- Complete the Android installation process just like you do with new smartphone.
- Now, download Teachmint apk file from any apk downloading website of your choice.
- Open NoxPlayer and click on APK File option present in Menu.
- Choose Teachmint.apk file to start installation.
- Once installation is done, open Teachmint app and log in to your account.
- You can now enjoy bigger screen for learning or teaching.
Install Teachmint app on PC without Bluestacks on Android OS
If you are amongst the people who avoid using Bluestacks or any other Android emulator and want to still run android app on PC then best way is to use Android OS. You can install Android OS alongside your Windows 10 OS as a dual boot or inside a virtual box software.
Virtual box allows you to try out any operating system inside a virtual environment.
All you need is Android OS ISO file, to begin with. Then install Teachmint app using Google Play Store app present inside Android Operating system.
Here are the steps to do so-
- First, follow this detailed guide on how to install Android OS inside Virtualbox.
- Now open Android OS inside virtualbox and complete initial process.
- Login to your Google account in order to use Google apps.
- Now open Google Play Store app inside Android OS.
- Search for Teachmint app and install.
- Now you can have the experience of bigger screen without using Bluestacks.
Checkout: National Test Abhyas for PC where students can give mock test and test their skills for final examination.
FAQs on Teachmint App for PC
You can install Teachmint app on PC or Laptop using Android emulator. Bluestacks is an Android emulator where you can run almost any android app on Windows or Mac Computer. Similarly, you can use Play Store app present inside emulator to install Teachmint app or use Teachmint apk file to sideload inside emulator software.
There are many apps that helps teachers to teach online without having much technical knowledge. Apps like Unacademy, Teachmint, Testbook, etc allows teacher an easy access to online teaching.
Teachmint app was founded by Mihir Gupta, Anshuman Kumar and Divyansh Bordia in May 2020.
Youtube Video Introduction About Teachmint App
Final Thoughts on Teachmint app for PC
Teachmint app provides great opportunity for teacher and students to connect online during this pandemic. Turning up the notch, using Teachmint app on PC sounds even better for both teachers and students as it gives bigger screen experience as well as less distracting environment.
I hope our tutorial on how to download Teachmint app for PC helped you. If you still have any doubts then share it in the comment section below and we will get back with the solution.