This is the simplest guide on how to download Unacademy app for PC.
Using Unacademy learning app on mobile is good for a shorter period but what about longer study goals?
That brings the option of running Unacademy app on PC.
Running Unacademy Education App on a Bigger screen gives students or exam aspirants much more comfort and aesthetics of the learning environment.
Why not take this advantage of downloading Unacademy software on PC
Gives yourself an upper hand in exam preparations!
Now without wasting your precious time, let’s install Unacademy learning app on your Windows or Mac Laptop.
Unacademy app is currently a trending platform for e-learners. Initially, it was started as a Youtube channel by Gaurav Munjal in 2010. Right now as a company, it has a huge network of educators across India. Students or entrance exam aspirants are loving unacademy app for its easy-to-access learning space.
Unacademy Learning App Details
|App Name||Unacademy Learning App|
|App Size||56 MB|
Unacademy App for PC Preview
About Unacademy App for PC
Unacademy learning app has more than 10 million downloads alone on Google Play Store. It is the one-stop solution for every e-learner. One can easily rely on Unacademy for any exams conducted in India like UPSC, CAT, etc. They have more than 12000 teachers/educators. You can check which educator is followed by most of the students. There are platform verified as well as normal online tutors to choose from.
With the current worldwide pandemic situation taking into consideration, unacademy app comes in handy for students. It is surely becoming a primary source of gaining knowledge. Not only students but if you are a teacher and want to share your knowledge as well as earn then unacademy is your go-to solution.
Now enough with the introduction, let’s get to the point for which we are here. I have shared few ways to use Unacademy app on your PC or Laptop.
Whether you have a Windows or Mac PC or Laptop, you can easily run Unacademy app for PC.
Also Check: Teachmint App for PC
So without further ado, let’s get started-
How to Download Unacademy Learning App on Windows 10?
Downloading Unacademy app on PC is quite simple. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to install Unacademy for Windows 10 PC. You can use this method on your Windows or Mac Laptop too.
Now lets discussion why it is important to have this app on our Computer?
Even though you can use the mobile app on your smartphone, here are certain reasons:
- To overcome the smaller screen of your smartphone.
- The smartphone is distracting, and you can focus more on your Laptop or PC.
- You can also take notes directly on your PC without much hassle.
- Videos on Unacademy uploaded by teachers would look more clear and easy to understand.
Running a mobile app on a PC requires android emulator software. You can also download Unacademy application on a PC without android emulators like Bluestacks.
Here are the list of ways to install Unacademy for PC:
- Run Unacademy Learning app on Computer or Laptop using Bluestacks App Player
- Using Nox App Player to access Unacademy app on Windows.
- Run Unacademy mobile app on your Laptop using Chrome ARC Welder addon.
Check out: National Test Abhyas for PC where students can test their skill before actual examination.
How to Install Unacademy App on Windows PC using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a famous Android emulator software that helps in running mobile apps on a PC. You can install any apps like Unacademy on a PC with Bluestacks.
- Make sure you have the “virtualization” option enabled in the BIOS setting of your Windows Computer or Laptop.
- RAM is at least 2 GB.
- APK file for Unacademy to sideload in Bluestacks.
How to Install Unacademy Learning App on Bluestacks App Player?
1. Click Here to Download Bluestacks Software on your Windows or Mac Laptop.
2. Install Bluestacks and login to your Google account to download Unacademy app on Bluestacks using Google Play Store.
3. You can also download apps using APK download websites like APKPure in order to avoid Google Login.
4. Go to Google Play Store app in your Bluestacks and search for Unacademy.
5. Now install app and open it.
6. It will open in a portrait view but if you wish, you can make it landscape by using Bluestacks settings present on the right side of the window.
7. Now you can log in to your Unacademy Learning app and prepare for your exams on a bigger screen.
Step-by-step Guide to Install Unacademy App for PC using Nox Player
Nox Player is another famous Android app emulator that offers many features and one of the best alternatives to Bluestacks.
You can run Unacademy app on PC using Nox Player by sideloading the APK file or through the Playstore app present inside Nox Player.
Prerequisits are almost same as Bluestacks.
How to Run Unacademy Education App on PC using Nox Player?
1. Click Here to download the latest version of Nox Player.
2. Now install Nox Player and signin with your Google account if you want to use Playstore.
3. Else you can download Unacademy Learning App APK file from the APKPure website.
4. Use Nox Player APK option to sideload the file in order to install it directly.
5. Once installed, change the screen orientation from Portrait to Landscape.
6. Finally, you can start using Unacademy Learning App on your Windows 7 PC.
Benefits of Unacademy Learning App on PC
There are lots of features of Unacademy app for PC/Laptop. I will be covering the benefits of using the app as well as the profit of using this Unacademy app on the Laptop.
- Doubt Solving: The feature every student need is solving their day-to-day doubts regarding different subjects. Unacademy provides a great platform for educators that are ready to clear any types of doubts related to your subject.
- Regular Mock Tests: Mock test is the way to check how good or bad your progress is going. With Unacademy you get the opportunity to give regular mock tests to improve your knowledge and skill for the real-life exam.
- Performance Analysis: The best part is that you get your progress report by giving dummy tests. How you are performing and what else you can do about it to improve more.
- Learning on Bigger Screen: Doing exam preparation in front of a laptop where you can focus and avoid unnecessary social notifications. Plus many students prefer a learning experience on their Laptop rather than a smartphone.
- Download Lectures: You can either stream lectures or simply download them for offline viewing. Everyone has their unique pace of learning and offline download helps you to go back in the video to learn things again to make the topic much clear.
- NEET Preparation: Unacademy is the best platform in India for NEET exam preparation. They have the best faculty that offers live lectures as well as doubt-solving sessions.
Alternative Apps Like Unacademy for PC
If you are looking for other learning apps that are similar or cheaper than Unacademy then here is the list.
1. Byju’s Learning App – This is the best Unacademy alternative that offers interactive learning experiences for students aged 4-18 years old.
2. Amazon Academy – This one is a recently launched learning platform by Amazon which is going to be huge in coming years. They are currently offering practice tests, JEE micro-courses for Class 11th and 12th. Moreover, you get Live Lectures provided by expert faculty and real-time doubt resolution.
3. Textbook – It is India’s one of the best government exam preparation sites. They offer preparation material for many exams like SSC, Bank, Railway, etc. You get the option to opt for test series which is an important part of any exam.
Also Check: If you are a student and want to try out NCERT App for PC, then check out our detailed guide.
Unacademy app for PC helps you focus more on your exam preparation and avoid unnecessary social notifications from your smartphone.
With a bigger screen and offline download feature, you can improve the learning experience. Using the Unacademy app on a Laptop is quite easy and I hope the process provided by me is simple. If you still have any doubt then do leave a comment below and our team will get back to you with a solution asap.